THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Black muscular top in NYC?...

Italiano
This topic is 4749 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PR Miguel[/url]. Amazing body and excellent top. There have been comments about him not giving a full hour's worth; indeed my session with him was more like 40 minutes but those 40 minutes were pretty great, and he came, which I wasn't expecting.

My session with him, even if great, was about 30 minutes.

Ok--I am going to add my 3 cents in here. It's ridiculous when someone comes on the Forum looking for "legitimate" information--and 75% if not more of what they receive is useless and not germane to the request for information. I am not opposed to levity--but there is a point where it goes overboard when the request never gets answered.

So I was wondering if John Williams might satisfy? He has been advertising for over 10 years I think. His pictures look good--but I can't remember the last time he updated them. I would think he would have more reviews than he does--anyone want to comment on him?

http://www.rentboy.com/Listing.aspx?lu=johnwilliams

Rex

I hired Jon Williams about 10 years ago. Already back then, he looked middle aged and definitely older than the pics on the RB ad that you are referring to. In fact, the only pic that really resembled him - 10 years ago - is the one with the white tights on. The other pictures were of his 'ideal' self. We are now 10 years later, and the pics are still the same. This is not opinion, it is fact: his pics haven't changed. In terms of the experience, I don't want to say too much other than that it was OK, but not strong enough to be a repeat performance. Hopefully, I haven't said too much here - I realize this is not the place for a review.

Ok--I am going to add my 3 cents in here. It's ridiculous when someone comes on the Forum looking for "legitimate" information--and 75% if not more of what they receive is useless and not germane to the request for information. I am not opposed to levity--but there is a point where it goes overboard when the request never gets answered.

So I was wondering if John Williams might satisfy? He has been advertising for over 10 years I think. His pictures look good--but I can't remember the last time he updated them. I would think he would have more reviews than he does--anyone want to comment on him?

http://www.rentboy.com/Listing.aspx?lu=johnwilliams

Rex

I hired Jon Williams about 10 years ago. Already back then, he looked middle aged and definitely older than the pics on the RB ad that you are referring to. In fact, the only pic that really resembled him - 10 years ago - is the one with the white tights on. The other pictures were of his 'ideal' self. We are now 10 years later, and the pics are still the same. This is not opinion, it is fact: his pics haven't changed. In terms of the experience, I don't want to say too much other than that it was OK, but not strong enough to be a repeat performance. Hopefully, I haven't said too much here - I realize this is not the place for a review.

I hired him about 4 years ago. I know that usually I like more mature meat than BaronArtz does, so I enjoyed the way he looked a lot. It was a good experience, but even for me not a e repeat performance.

The guy whom I just hired in Brooklyn is BLKESC9 at Adam4Adam

Hi Xafnndapp, there may indeed be slight differences in our tastes, but we both seem to agree on talent when we see it :) I can't wait until Aron Ridge comes back to NY. I am grateful to you for recommending him. Now 'BLKESC9' on a4a seems to have merits all on this own. Did you say he was hosting in Brooklyn (although his ad on a4a mentions Chelsea)? How was the 'hood?

Hi Xafnndapp, there may indeed be slight differences in our tastes, but we both seem to agree on talent when we see it :) I can't wait until Aron Ridge comes back to NY. I am grateful to you for recommending him. Now 'BLKESC9' on a4a seems to have merits all on this own. Did you say he was hosting in Brooklyn (although his ad on a4a mentions Chelsea)? How was the 'hood?

Did you try Aaron already?? If so, how was it?

The "hood" was a bit scary, I have to admit it...I would definitely go only in plain daylight! His apt is in a brownstone in a better kind of block, but from the subway stop you have to walk a few iffy blocks...

He has a bit more fat than muscle related to his pics, but I enjoyed everything he did to me :)

Definitely worthy the 150 bucks he charges.

My absolute favorite (Gavin from Chicago) comes to NY from time to time, but in the last year and a half we never coincide, and he charges 250.

Archived