THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Real?

bigjoey
This topic is 4750 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest Magnus

Totally HOT!!! Would love to know if he's for real. Although I'm a bit perplexed that his in-call rate is $100 more than out. Normally I thought it was the reverse.

After forcing myself to go through page after page of hot young men on the Fratmen.com site, I located our Rentboy as "Mick". The additional pictures show a very hot man but I doubt his dick is ten inches. I would guess the pictures are stolen and "Brad" is not "Mick"BUT there is a very slim chance like winning the lottery it is him. If anyone does sample the man, please report here or do a review. Now, back to Fratmen.com...........

I've got news for you

A silicone 11" would be harder to take than a real 11".

I happen to be versatile and it seems to be a matter of the skill of the top whether entry is painful or not. I've had very well endowed men enter with ease and utter pleasure and I've had men with an average 6 incher cause intense pain. It's all in the skill of the top.

But I would much prefer a thicker endowment to a thinner endowment - don't like something just poking around willy nilly.

Archived