THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

411 on Rob Chicago

TruthBTold
This topic is 4754 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hi. I have been trying to get the 411 on this gent. Specifically, I have been trying to find out exactly what he will engage in and what he won't. His ad is very vague (muscle worship, body contact, and "vanilla"). He also lists he is gay. So his vanilla may be a lot different than a straight muscle guy that is advertising. The reviews on this site (and one actually brings up a not-so-great aspect of their meeting) don't say what they did together. The check portion of the review are inconsistent and the text portions are not explicit. They do say he kisses, which is always a plus, and does that well. The reviews on another site (Muscleservice.com) have been generally positive but the people who have given them have seemed reluctant (or to me they seemed reluctant) to say exactly what he will do or at least what he did with them. I just wanted to see what others experienced before I write to him. Thanks.

http://www.rentboy.com/Listing.aspx?lid=266254&scid=62519780&sp=3&pos=57&locid=1459&iid=127264

Hi. I have been trying to get the 411 on this gent. Specifically, I have been trying to find out exactly what he will engage in and what he won't. His ad is very vague (muscle worship, body contact, and "vanilla"). He also lists he is gay. So his vanilla may be a lot different than a straight muscle guy that is advertising. The reviews on this site (and one actually brings up a not-so-great aspect of their meeting) don't say what they did together. The check portion of the review are inconsistent and the text portions are not explicit. They do say he kisses, which is always a plus, and does that well. The reviews on another site (Muscleservice.com) have been generally positive but the people who have given them have seemed reluctant (or to me they seemed reluctant) to say exactly what he will do or at least what he did with them. I just wanted to see what others experienced before I write to him. Thanks.

http://www.rentboy.com/Listing.aspx?lid=266254&scid=62519780&sp=3&pos=57&locid=1459&iid=127264

I'm thinking you should really go to the "Source" since all the "Heresay"..Ain't gonna "Guarantee" you anything! ;)

Archived