THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

411 on ED (EDDIE), hot hunk masseur in NYC

Italiano
This topic is 4101 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Yes, I have, although not recently -- about 2-3 years ago. I think he was in Florida for a while, and has been back in NY for about a year. Highly recommended!! He's a serious masseur, knows what he's doing, and will provide a release at the end. If you ask him to emphasize certain areas -- like the crotch -- which he normally wouldn't bother with, he will. If Eddie says he's getting his doctorate in anatomy and physiology, I believe him. I always take masseurs' stories with a very large grain of salt, but I regard Eddie as a very sincere, truthful person. Obviously, this is a masseur you can have an intelligent conversation with, and for me that's always a plus. Your question makes me wonder why I haven't returned; I ought to, one of these days, as I was very pleased with him and his massage.

• 1 year later...

Even if his ad is now inactive, I just wanted to point out that this is another case (I already had a couple before..) case of a nice, good, hot masseur who turned out to be a nut case, just in case he comes back to massage.

I went to him about 4-5 years ago and had a great massage and a great time. He had disappeared for a while so I posted this question on this thread 2 years ago. Five weeks ago eventually I booked a massage with him. I arrived at his building 3 minutes before the appointment time, rang the bell downstairs, no answer. After 2 minutes of trying I called him on his cell, and he replied with a voice coming from a deep sleep (it was 3 pm). He mumbled something about his clock not working, but really couldn't make any logical thought. I was very pissed and I told him, also because it took me a good 50 minutes to get to his place, he was sorry but still was talking like under effects of medicine or drugs... I left of course, and I was ready to write a bad review on masseurfinder, but the day after he sent me a text message sincerely apologizing, and offered me a free session to make it up to me, at our mutual best convenience. I found it very nice from his side and told him. We settled an appointment for few days later, but unfortunately that same morning I was the one who had to cancel, of course I notified him few hours in advance and apologized, he told me no problem, and I also told him that I was leaving to Europe to work for a few weeks and that I would contact him after I had come back, he agreed and actually wished me a good trip. Two days ago I called him (message on voice mail) and texted him, reminding who I was and asking him to fix an appointment at our convenience. No reply until yesterday when he texted me all annoyed that he owed nothing to anyone and that we had not any kind of agreement, that he was going through a rough period and that I had to leave him alone....I couldn't believe my eyes, I told him that he was a very bizarre man, that this wasn't the way to treat a client whom he already wasn't very professional with. I would have understood him telling me simply "look, I am very sorry but I am going through a tough moment in my life and for now I can't honor my commitment with you" (and I told him this), but treating me like I was bothering him was not nice at all! He replied that he owned no explanation to me, that I had to leave him alone and that I was an asshole....Wow, bizarre people in this world!!

Strange, and sad. I'm not a physician or a psychologist, but it certainly sounds to me like mood swings and the influence of over- or under-medication. Just goes to show that when we find a keeper.....keep him! Thanks for sharing this unfortunate experience.

Archived