THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Hairy Men (10/3)

leigh.bess.toad
This topic is 4745 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

My FurBall choices for monday are:

#1 - a bit TOO hairy, but those cat eyes and sensuous lips make up for it.

#2 - just the right amount of hair, PLUS a beuatiful uncut cock and Delicious low-hangers

#16 - a perfectly hirsuit manly Man, built like a brick shithouse.

#21 - an ethnic look with 2 guns "cocked" and ready to shoot

#5—A tender face and a hard body. Always difficult to resist. Nice!

#8—He needs help getting that motor up and running? I like a stick shift!

#9—He’s my second favorite in this set. All I need to be sure is for him to ditch those briefs and give me a good rear view.

#11—With a smile like that, I wouldn’t hesitate. My favorite in this set. Great looking guy.

#19—That’s how to take a shower! Nice!

Great set, Lee.

Keep them coming. I find hairy men so terribly erotic. Even as a small boy this was so and I worried I would grow up smooth since my father had very little hair. Thank fortune that was not the case. I love my hairy body. It makes me feel like a man. How sick is that!

Number ONE---love the low hanging balls, the uncut cock, the neatly trimmed cock and balls, and the furry mat above the cock. He has a sexy, sexy look. Thanks for posting.

Also number 26---for many of the same reasons, and yet, he has a look which says, 'I'm a little dangerous, but try me."

Archived