THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Nick Julian aka Nick German/NYC

JT Brooklyn
This topic is 4760 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

My old friend Nick German/NYC has posted a very Hunky Pix to coincide with his apparent Name Change to Nick Julian...

The original Stage Name "Nick German" was given to him by Daddy when I first Reviewed him a long time ago. I sent in his Review as "Nick Berlin" but I guess Berlin being in "Germany" at the time things got confused somewhere :rolleyes: But he decided to stick with it....

Anyways he is a Major Hunk of course over on Muscle Service for very obvious reasons.

His AD goes up and down but if a Big Guy who is alot of Fun to hang with is to your liking try Contacting him...;)

Dear BrooklynGuy, not to mess up with Germany and Berlin, but what about München ...? :)

Steven..Definitely ALOT to munch on when it comes to Big Nick! :p

I was really looking forward to seeing him in New York last week and thought it was going to happen, but somehow he misread my emails and thought i was talking about Oct 29, and unfortunately he was out of town last week.:(

Or to “münchen on” as they would say in München!:p At any rate, Touché to Brooklyn Guy!

In all seriousness… Nick is indeed a nice guy… However, when he is gearing up for bodybuilding competitions his dieting can make his brain not function up to snuff. He is quite an intelligent individual… actually highly intelligent. However, when dieting and training he tends to get a brain-freeze or two. So it is best not to contact him during any bodybuilding competitions. Not sure if this is what happened with seeker, but I do recall having a problem scheduling with him in the fall a couple of years ago due to competition issues... other than that he is one of the good ones and will just about do anything... mild to wild... top to topsy-turvy and beyond!

Archived