THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Does anyone in here know LUCAS YOUNG FROM CHICAGO ?

Guest coolguy
This topic is 4763 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I have been with him, just once, but that is not an expression of dissatisfaction. I enjoyed my time with him, he performed well, was good-looking, very nice and pleasant. I am very much in the safer sex column, so I had no concerns or qualms in that regard, nor did anything he said or did give me pause that he was inattentive to health issues. I would hire him again if he and I found ourselves in the same city and I had the time for a rendez-vous. I would give him a solid B to B+ if I were issuing grades.

How do you know he is in NYC ? Where does it say on the website ? I thought he was in chicago

The heading of the review states Lucas #2 - NYC.

Based on prior discussion here, I believe he's based in Chicago but he generally doesn't advertise as being available in Chicago. He only advertises when he is traveling.

A Few Tidbits on Lucas

Ahhh- Lucas-- the kind of guy that fantasies are made of--but a couple of things. He has been advertising for a long time. I'd say over 5 years. His original pictures showed a very lean, very in shape muscular guy. He didn't change his pictures for several years. Then when I met him 2 years ago, he had started putting one or 2 current pictures on RB at the bottom of his line of pictures. Those new pictures still showed a handsome guy- but he was beefy in the new pictures and not really defined at all. Now as of last year or so- he has some new(est) pictures where it looks like he has really hit the gym big time- and while not as slim as in his younger days- he is slimmer and more defined than when I saw him 2 years ago.

On the personality side-- he's a nice guy. One thing is he is relatively expensive. Possibly not so much now in comparison to the going rate in NYC, but he was charging 300 an hour several years ago-- and when I asked about a weekend, I think it was in the 3500 dollar range or possibly more.

He doesn't usually advertise in Chicago, and I don't know how often he is there or if he is available when there. Considering that I don't see his ad for long periods of time, I wonder if he has a sugar daddy or 15.

Rex

Lucas Young

I have worked on several occasions with Lucas, but have lost touch on my recent trips to the Windy City. He's based in the outskirts of Chicago, and his family living in the same city is one of the reasons he doesn't like to advertise there (but he used to, for the aficionados). His reviews appear under NYC because the first reviewer who reviewed him here on Daddy's (our esteemed member Silver Dollar) saw him in NYC. That's how the trend started. If his ad disappeared for a while, Gar1eth, that's because he had a personal matter he had to take care of, that doesn't need to be mentioned or elaborated in this thread. He plays safe, he's an extremely nice, genuinely caring person ... definitely a keeper and a class all by himself. Catch him while you can. And by the way welcome to our newest member, coolguy. :)

Archived