THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

What's Love Got To Do With It??? (9/29)

leigh.bess.toad
This topic is 4749 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Numbers 1,2,3,4, say it all for me---the wrestling on a college dorm bed, working out with your bud, vacationing with a hunk, etc. It's more about the connection I see in each of the photos than the actual action--of course I like the "action" in many of the others, also. Thanks Lee for a Happy Thursday AM

Not that I'm complaining -- it's a hot pic -- but #27 seems out of place in this selection.... But I'm not complaining - so many hot couples, so little time! Do any of these couples like three-somes? I'm ready!

You'll notice that a picture like #27 frequently pops up in this gallery. That is intentional on my part. "What DOES love have to do with it?" Can love be involved in a BDSM scene? Is love itself bondage? Maybe a bit rhetorical and philosophical, but something I find a bit fun to contemplate.

Great collection, Lee... as you know, I am not much into the bondage or the S and M, so those don't appeal much to me. But some of these pics are really beautiful. The looks in the eyes and the way some are intertwined certainly expresses love and affection, while others are pure lust and sexy as hell. I am sure being with any of those couples would be great fun. Thanks for sharing.

Archived