THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

411 Stephen in Houston / Dallas

crok
This topic is 4763 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

http://www.rentboy.com/Listing.aspx?lid=274481

http://rentmen.com/stephens

I can't find ANYTHING about him. His ad has been around for some time, pics change, but the same guy for sure. Nothing in reviews and couldn't find anything in a forum search. He did have some less than great star reviews on men4rent but they went away, imagine that! Thanks for any information.

Yes, the current number and his old area code 214 numbers. Never came up with anything at all. I think he is real but find it strange there isn't anything out there about him. Aidan in Houston told me he was going to be with him for a 3way with a client but Stephen didn't show.

I did not see anything flaky about Stephen when I spent time with him -- or baggage. He is obviously new at this, had limits more than I prefer and acted and performed like someone "new" at it. But, all in all, he performed and did try. I did not write a review because it was not exceptionally bad or good, just average. Glad I tried it out but would not rehire unless I see from another review that he is more comfortable in the role he has assumed. Just my 2 cents....

Stephen has been advertising for quite a while--at least two years (first in Dallas and now in Houston). I find his ads (verbal) and his photographs to be both attractive and intriging. However, his rate is more than what I care to spend and, when I contacted him about either a multiple hour (my usual) or even an over-night, he did not seem to want to do that (and there was no discount offered for an extended appointment). IF he dropped his rate to $200.00 per hour, I'd hire in a New-York-Minute. However, at $200.00 per hour (or less) there are other providers with proven (to me and to others) track records and exemplary levels of quality, so I don't feel the need to break the bank on this one. However, at $200.00 (or less)....

I did not see anything flaky about Stephen when I spent time with him -- or baggage. He is obviously new at this, had limits more than I prefer and acted and performed like someone "new" at it. But, all in all, he performed and did try. I did not write a review because it was not exceptionally bad or good, just average. Glad I tried it out but would not rehire unless I see from another review that he is more comfortable in the role he has assumed. Just my 2 cents....

I sent you a message, pls reply. I am very interested in any info you can provide. Thanks.

By the representation of my "steady date" at Dallas, "buyer beware" as "Stephens" brings a great deal of emotional "baggage" to a session IF he "shows".

If he brings that body, I'll put up with some baggage, at least for an hour.

May I ask how long ago you met-- and if you wouldn't mind- would you private message me about your encounter?

One thing-I know for a fact that Stephen has been advertising for at least 3 years. I remember seeing his ad before I moved away from Dallas in August 2008. But I don't think his ad ran consistently at the time.

Rex

Archived