THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Hairy Men (9/26)

leigh.bess.toad
This topic is 4752 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Lee--thanks for a great early AM set of photos---#20 would make a great Coke commercial, as far as I'm concerned!!

May I make a suggestion? I love photos of guys in showers, in the rain, anything with water---could this be the title of a set? I know there are already many that fit but......always could use more. Thanks again.

Great group again. Cold weather's cumming and a little bit of furr to keep you warm is great

# 5 My construction guy with his hot "TOOL" belt

# 12 Real butch guy. Imagine what you can do with those suspenders

# 20 I want to see the other "bottle" he's carrying in his speedo

# 22 Love that that smile and everything south of it

# 25 PERFECT hairy man. He certainly STANDS OUT (UP)

Boston Bill

I'm always up for requests. Give me a bit of time to pull one together. Your wish is my command.
Lee, since you are taking requests... Pics of guys working out in the gym and especially guys working out with weights can be quite the turn-on... as in number 21.

No rush necessary! For as the saying goes, "Good things come to those who wait", and as long a you make it good I am indeed willing to wait!

Archived