THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Posts Regarding "Today's Coverboy...."

Axiom2001
This topic is 4768 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Men, when you begin a post regarding the guy who was honored for a specific/particular day--please include the month and day in the title. This would be most helpful for all of us who tend to read these; it would also say us some precious time.

Whenever I've shone the spotlilght on a particular man (Today's Coverboy of...), I've made sure that the specific day was there.

Thanks! Comply nicely, please! :) :)

There used to be a date stamp in the old version of the MB's software.

The end of the world, seeker630?[/color] ;)

lol. Just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing something! I know that we don't all read the posts in the same view or use the same features.

And for the record - I think that the original suggestion should be a 'best practice'. (I also think that using the 'Reply with quote' option is desirable when responding to a specific post. Periodically I see confusion here with regard to which specific post is being replied to.)

Best practice

Everytime I hear those words "best practice", I keep expecting SIX SIGMA and quality processes and ISO-certified to appear shortly thereafter.

Gcursor

lol. Just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing something! I know that we don't all read the posts in the same view or use the same features.

And for the record - I think that the original suggestion should be a 'best practice'. (I also think that using the 'Reply with quote' option is desirable when responding to a specific post. Periodically I see confusion here with regard to which specific post is being replied to.)

The amount of time some 'customers' spend on certain things always amazes me.

A bon entendeur ... salut!

Have a nice day! :)

Exciting reasons why

Speaking personally I can't afford to be going on trips all over the world so being on the forum and talking about things is about as exciting as my life will get most days.

This, I believe, is one of the reasons that I also hire people (that and for the fact that I can see how it feels to be popular. No..not me..but just by being with who I'm with. That's one of the reasons I liked going to Chicago is because I could become pseudo-popular. People called me and sent me text messages..admittedly they were from the same few people..but it was cool that people were wondering where I was at!). So for one brief moment in time, I can get caught up in being with somebody new and exciting. It makes me feel alive! Of course, there's always that feeling afterwards but it does allow me to experience things that have been sadly lacking in my life for the past few years and for that, I'm grateful.

Gcursor

If money were no object then I'm sure I could find a few things to do but this is how my life is

The amount of time some 'customers' spend on certain things always amazes me.

A bon entendeur ... salut!

Have a nice day! :)[/color]

Archived