THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Saturday Studs (9/24)

leigh.bess.toad
This topic is 4753 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Great group. I'm sure they'll all be at my local spot tonight

# 5 Unique look. Tall, slender, just a touch of hair

# 7 I'd go for a "DIP" with him

# 11 Leather in the country--2 fantasies in 1

# 20 I'd go for a hike" with him

# 22 He's got it all. HOT!!!!

# 24 I'll lick up the spilled milk

# 28 That's what LUBE is all about

Boston Bill

I'm most attracted to #s 1, 3, 5, 13, 14, and 22, although I wouldn't throw any of these guys out of bed. I think #1 is probably the sexiest guy -- great build w/o being overly bulky, tone, handsome face, and sexy skin. Reminds me of the gorgeous Brazilians I fall in love with on every vacation.

#3's body is ridiculous and #5 is just the cutest thing. He's a little thinner than I typically go for, but he's so adorable, with those sexy eyes and lips. #s 13 &14 have amazing bodies with handsome faces (nice large men, but not huge or bodybuilder proportions).

But my favorite is #22. He has a great body, really handsome face, pretty eyes, a nice package, and he's hirsute from the abdomen down. I love men with body hair. #22 is just the total package for me.

Thanks for the photos!

I must have an insatiable sexual appetite, for I just can NOT settle for four guys or fewer. There are too many hotties here who could whet my needy appetite. They are men #1 #3 #5 #6 #7

#11 #18 #21 #22 #26 (He is a cutie but has a small dick!) #27 (...guy on the right!) Allow me to have eleven nights of sexual bliss with an equal amount of days basking in the afterglow!!!

Archived