THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Which Guy For You (9/21)

leigh.bess.toad
This topic is 4757 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lrhovqo6s41qlw0vto1_500.jpg

Today, for me, it definitely CANNOT BE "Which guy for you?" These guys are all hot, hot, hot, and then some; thus I have

to have all seven of them, one a day for a week; afterwards the challenge happens. All seven will eagerly join me and give me

my "just desserts," deep, long, and hard. All of these gorgeous bods will taste divine as well!!!!!!!!

Today, for me, it definitely CANNOT BE "Which guy for you?" These guys are all hot, hot, hot, and then some; thus I have

to have all seven of them, one a day for a week; afterwards the challenge happens. All seven will eagerly join me and give me

my "just desserts," deep, long, and hard. All of these gorgeous bods will taste divine as well!!!!!!!!

Ax, you are definately letting your PEER-dom go to your head, and are consumed with GREED.... FYI, they all taste the same, like Chicken. !

Ax, you are definately letting your PEER-dom go to your head, and are consumed with GREED.... FYI, they all taste the same, like Chicken. !

If there is a day to be greedy, the day you become a Peer on this foum is the day. Only 4 or 5 others have ever contributed this much to our little village. And especially since it was that post that was the 6,000th.

So you will rarely ever hear me say this, but Axiom, go ahead and have your way. With all of them.

If there is a day to be greedy, the day you become a Peer on this foum is the day. Only 4 or 5 others have ever contributed this much to our little village. And especially since it was that post that was the 6,000th.

ill never make it. I'm sure I'll be stoned to death here before I even get halfway there.

Can I be your BACK UP?

Boston Bill

Archived