THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Another Which Guy

doitb4ugo
This topic is 4757 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is it Me, or do they all look like they just got thru with a "scat" scene ??????

That somehow kills it for me, but my little wiener is still hard enough to allow me to choose #2. He looks the sexiest, and appears to have the least amount of Shit on his drawers.....

What's a 'scat' scene?

Here is a definition.....excrementally delicious

For those who have never heard of it before, coprophagia, or the practice of eating your own or another person's feces, may give new meaning to the term "sexual appetite." Copraphagia is often a component of the wider term coprophilia, which refers to getting sexual pleasure from the excretion of human feces, whether it's from its smell, touch, taste or sight. Scat is another term for feces, and scat sex or scat play refers to using scat in sexual activities. Although playing with someone's scat is generally regarded as safe if proper protection is used (think latex gloves, plastic wrap, dental dams, washing with soap before and after sex), eating someone else's scat can greatly increase one's risk of parasitic, bacterial, and viral infections. This does not mean that eating feces is necessarily poisonous, but it can make you very sick.

For those who have never heard of it before, coprophagia, or the practice of eating your own or another person's feces, may give new meaning to the term "sexual appetite." Copraphagia is often a component of the wider term coprophilia, which refers to getting sexual pleasure from the excretion of human feces, whether it's from its smell, touch, taste or sight. Scat is another term for feces, and scat sex or scat play refers to using scat in sexual activities. Although playing with someone's scat is generally regarded as safe if proper protection is used (think latex gloves, plastic wrap, dental dams, washing with soap before and after sex), eating someone else's scat can greatly increase one's risk of parasitic, bacterial, and viral infections. This does not mean that eating feces is necessarily poisonous, but it can make you very sick.

Double thank you to doit!

Thanks doit for that defintion but a little too much information for me lol.
Of course the way he posted it we were forced to read it TWICE!!!

In college we used to refer to a "plate job"... whereby either plate glass or simple a clear glass plate was used. Of course not wanting to deal with potentially breaking glass it was advised to use either a clear plastic plate... or clear plastic wrap as mentioned (twice) above!

Never had the inclination by the way... and that was a zillion years ago so I am not sure if the term is currently in vogue.

Sorry, WG, he's already been claimed. I'd be willing to share when I'm in Boston. Oh that's right you won't be there. Too bad. So sad.

Choose again.

No you choose again!

Well number 5 already has a plane ticket for Florida for the time frame that you will be in Boston... and I will be with him pool-side... :cool::cool: ...and you... that's right you will be in bean town... probably eating beans... and you know what usually happens after you eat beans...:o Kinda fits in with the scat theme this thread has evolved into!:eek:

No you choose again!

Well number 5 already has a plane ticket for Florida for the time frame that you will be in Boston... and I will be with him pool-side... :cool: ...and you... that's right you will be in bean town... probably eating beans... and you know what usually happens after you eat beans...:o Kinda fits in with the scat theme this thread has evolved into!

Nope, I claim firsties. :)

Besides, a friend would let me have him. What else do I have in my boring life? A couple of hires coming up in the next 2+ weeks, including what will, I think, be the most incredible 3 way I've ever been involved with. Followed by a weekend with my bf. Followed by another couple of hires the following weeks. Followed by the trip to Boston. I mean, without time with #5, how boring would a life would that be?

Oh, never mind. Keep him and have fun. I guess I'll just slog through. :)

What else do I have in my boring life?
It all sounds quite boring indeed... so you win... he is all yours. I hope this adds at least a bit of spice into your dreary lackluster existence... Besides, I just re-booked with numbers 8 and 9 and from the 9/20 ABS-olute perfection thread... so there!

Scat is also the term used by wilderness guides, hikers, trappers, etc for animal droppings that can give clues as to what animals are nearby. It has no sexual connotation; it's just as neutral a word as droppings. Bear scat, wolf scat, etc.

Really, we just say deer shit, bear shit or whatever shit you happen to find out here on the back forty.

It all sounds quite boring indeed... so you win... he is all yours. I hope this adds at least a bit of spice into your dreary lackluster existence... Besides, I just re-booked with numbers 8 and 9 and from the 9/20 ABS-olute perfection thread... so there!

Bless you, my child.

#'s 8 and 9 are indeed good choices. But number 9 is a bit freaky, even for an abs-fiend like me. And the pic doesn't really help. I've seen 8 packs before, but never a 10 pack. Then I realized the way the shot was taken the top pair was actually his pecs. Oops.

http://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lrtw9rXNPC1qcebl1o1_500.jpg

"Dayum," these "boys" just get hotter and hotter and hotter. From amongst these five-- I'd take guy NUMBER TWO as my first choice.

My second choice, if this is granted, would be guy NUMBER ONE!

And if there were a slight possibility that the rules could be broken-- I definitely would yield to all five of them in the sexiest "SIX way!"

Is it Me, or do they all look like they just got thru with a "scat" scene ??????

That somehow kills it for me, but my little wiener is still hard enough to allow me to choose #2. He looks the sexiest, and appears to have the least amount of Shit on his drawers.....

No, it has to be mud! They have just concluded some light "mud slinging!"

Nope, I claim firsties. :)

Besides, a friend would let me have him. What else do I have in my boring life? A couple of hires coming up in the next 2+ weeks, including what will, I think, be the most incredible 3 way I've ever been involved with. Followed by a weekend with my bf. Followed by another couple of hires the following weeks. Followed by the trip to Boston. I mean, without time with #5, how boring would a life would that be?

Oh, never mind. Keep him and have fun. I guess I'll just slog through. :)

At least you'll have some pleasure for the next few weeks; I will have to wait until 5 October when I am in Buenos Aires. ...can't wait to experience the culture and its men. Wonder which one comes first?

Archived