THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

411 Jesse McDonald--Chicago

Guest badboy11
This topic is 4773 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I totally understand "type" and "prefernece". But for me, there is just something creepy about mature, OLDEr gentlemen taking an interest in extremely young, and nubile looking boys. Its bordering on Pedophilia in My opinion. PLEASE, no hate mail, i am not judging the OP, just giving my general opinion on older men being attracted to juvenile looking boys.

I totally understand "type" and "prefernece". But for me, there is just something creepy about mature, OLDEr gentlemen taking an interest in extremely young, and nubile looking boys. Its bordering on Pedophilia in My opinion. PLEASE, no hate mail, i am not judging the OP, just giving my general opinion on older men being attracted to juvenile looking boys.

Thanks for saying that, jj. I have a younger accomplice who is the size of a 14 year old (50% on pediatric growth charts) and makes me wonder if I have some pedophillic tendencies. He's very smart and very funny but rather small, which, actually, turns out to be a real turn on during an evening's Main Event. And I know he's legal because we went to dinner and he got carded and served.

Archived