THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

I want this massage !

dcman
This topic is 4776 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I have had numerous massages that ended up in full on sex. Totally unexpected! Damn nice for 150+tip..Ask alot of questions and indicate what you would really like to happen. I usually wait till I am there, so I can get a feel for the chemistry, some guys are open to it. Be prepared to come out of pocket extra money if that is what they indicate it will take, however sometimes it is all part of the fee, one thing leads to another and before you know it you are rollin around on the bed, in which case I become a VERY generous tipper. And if I enjoy myself, I have found that it usually keeps getting better when I hire again. Especially if the tip the first time is generous. You get what you pay. lol

I was hoping that someone might recognize the masseus in this case. I think he is super hot and would love to take advantage of his great service ! What a body an what technique !! Let me know if you can pinpoint where I might get a massage from him or someone much like him.

Thanks Guys.

Yes, it's Tyler Saint. He either owns a video company or has an exclusive relationship with one because he has made lots of these masseur films. I find them incredibly hot, although sometimes the guy on the table is nothing to rite home about. This guy in this particular clip is quite hot though - IMO. I think I read somewhere that Tyler is actually married to another guy and that he only engages in this kind of stuff on camera - there is no hiring. Damn. He is one of my ultimate fantasy guys.

Yes, it's Tyler Saint. He either owns a video company or has an exclusive relationship with one because he has made lots of these masseur films. I find them incredibly hot, although sometimes the guy on the table is nothing to rite home about. This guy in this particular clip is quite hot though - IMO. I think I read somewhere that Tyler is actually married to another guy and that he only engages in this kind of stuff on camera - there is no hiring. Damn. He is one of my ultimate fantasy guys.

Maybe I really aint THAT much fun, since I never, ever had a massage of any kind !

Darn, he is HOT

Have any of you guys had a massage that turned out this way? Can you recommend a masseur?

Oh all right. I'll confess. I have had massages that have turned out like this one. When they turn out like this, I generally repeat the experience when possible. My thinking is that when a masseur is charging 150 or above, if he isn't including a pretty darn happy ending, what am I paying for?

Oh all right. I'll confess. I have had massages that have turned out like this one. When they turn out like this, I generally repeat the experience when possible. My thinking is that when a masseur is charging 150 or above, if he isn't including a pretty darn happy ending, what am I paying for?

The intellectual conversation and his companionship ?

I do a massage 75.00hr 100 ninty minutes comes with a hand release and nude if they wish and i have a certification and a state license. For a massage like that I would get 115.00. guys charging 150 just for a nude massage and a hand release only are a rip off. actually imo paying any amount for a massage from someone with no certification or license is a rip off at any price. hell for 150.00 hr they should flip you over and get in the 69 position lol

Archived