THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

I'll bite....

Keller
This topic is 4778 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Strictly Platonic? Does that mean non-sexual? (Normally I think of it as 'non-romantic')

I took it to mean the same thing, but I believe he meant non-sexual.. I asked in subsequent conversations and he said he's law enforcement wary, which is why he stated that. I have one more phone call coming with him before I hit the road and I will be more direct in my questions.

We would like a full report Keller. I think "strictly platonic" is just to cover his ass. Good luck!

I was really hoping that was the case Artichok. He is such a nice guy on the phone and the extra pictures he sent me made my heart skip a beat, but alas he does mean "non-sexual". He said he has had great luck with just providing company that he doesn't need to provide sexual services to men. Blah.. I have enough friends to keep company. I don't need to pay anybody for that service. More power to him I guess. At least he was honest and I didn't make the trip just to be disappointed.

I was really hoping that was the case Artichok. He is such a nice guy on the phone and the extra pictures he sent me made my heart skip a beat, but alas he does mean "non-sexual". He said he has had great luck with just providing company that he doesn't need to provide sexual services to men. Blah.. I have enough friends to keep company. I don't need to pay anybody for that service. More power to him I guess. At least he was honest and I didn't make the trip just to be disappointed.

He definitelt gets points for being honest!

Archived