THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Which Guy for You (9/12)

leigh.bess.toad
This topic is 4766 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I think the guy in the middle of the back row is really hot. Slim but very muscular and I bet he's very muscular front and back waist down. It'd be a delight to move around a nice king size bed with him for a night or 2 or ..... Plus his BUILD reminds me of a Chicago resident.

Boston Bill

Great pic!

My eye immediately went to the middle guy in the front row... However, something tells me that the first guy on the left hidden in the back is the beefiest of them all... so even though I can't quite see all the goods I will indeed take my chances...

... and Bosguy... it seems that quite a few of these postings have reminded you of a certain Chicago resident... or would that be residents... I know what you mean... as it would almost be worth braving the windy city in the depths of winter...

Good eye WG, yes I at first went for the guy in the middle/bottom row.....but thanks to your observations, Yes I think the guy top on the left although hidden is the beefy one. I would take my chances with him also.

Dont get excited boys. My intuition tells me he has "chicken legs".....and a flat ass.

Easy jj......remember the last time we all started talking asses?, last time you said it was fat ass now it is probably flat ass..If you are going to start something, could you wait till I get home from work...I really don't want to miss this.

Point taken BVB. I dont know why whenever I open my mouth HERE it becomes a world Class dispute? Usually when I open my mouth in Real life, someone sticks something in it....and has no complaints...

My eye immediately went to the middle guy in the front row... However, something tells me that the first guy on the left hidden in the back is the beefiest of them all... so even though I can't quite see all the goods I will indeed take my chances...

... and Bosguy... it seems that quite a few of these postings have reminded you of a certain Chicago resident... or would that be residents... I know what you mean... as it would almost be worth braving the windy city in the depths of winter...

That is 100% true, but it even goes further than that. I choose the images of a lot of the selections by guys I have hired or plan to hire in the relatively near future. The second criteria is my "types" but that changes frequently (yes I can be "easy").

But, getting back to the subject, my choices do frequently remind me of the wonderful residents of Chicago--a city where the winds WHIP you around

Boston Bill

Let's be honest here, WG. A well put together ham sandwich would remind our friend Bill of certain residents of Chicago. A bouquet of flowers would. A winnebago. It doesn't matter the object. The mind turns back to Chicago.

And we love him for it.

Archived