THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Hairy Men (9/12)

leigh.bess.toad
This topic is 4766 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

#1—What a good looking guy. Head to toe, someone I could spend a lot of time with. My pick of this great set.

#8—With a face like that, this guy looks like great fun.

#9—A much more serious portrait. This guy is simply sexy.

#10—Eye candy and then some. Outstanding.

#24—Another guy with a sense of fun. Nice.

Thanks Lee for a great collection. As you know, I like hairy guys as they tend to be more masculine, IMHO. Anyway, I love 8 and 24. I wish more of these guys would smile as it would make many of them more "inviting"... I never understood the somber look on nude photos, or the scowls, etc. Nothing more interesting than a guy with a smile that says, "come on over"... or something similar~! Thanks again for a great collection to start the week.

Hair has never been a major turn-on for me, HOWEVER, I would certainly welcome numbers 2, 10 or 25 into my bed anytime. There are FREQUENTLY exceptions to virtually ALL of my rules.

Oops I missed #25.. Thanks for bringing him back to my attention Epig..... He sure is a Face-sitter Delite !!!!!

Archived