THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Kirk Voltaire... Still around?

Jakeoconner79
This topic is 4782 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

"Kirk Voltaire" Canadian....now this Name came up alot on the Old Rentboy" Message Board" whenever he was in NYC! Not always in a good way IF my memory serves me well? He had a Wacko Stalker at that time...

That has to be over 7 Year's ago then the "Name" disappeared. I'm not sure he ever had any HOOBOY Review's? He did have Purdy Pix's (at that time) I think he Danced at "The Gaiety"....

Volatile Voltaire!

Danced at the Gaiety with his brother (Marko, I think). Had "gay" issues and some anger. Was one of the "straight" Canada guys. Now he has resolved the issues and has come out gay!!! One of the best dicks to be shown on the Gaiety stage.

BigJoey..Didn't take him to many Year's did it! :rolleyes: I saw him once on stage BUT after hearing about a Gaiety "Private" he did..I lost interest!

Would be interesting to see what he "looks like today" BUT since I have No Candadian visits planned I guess "I will never know"....:confused:

Archived