THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Hottie Friday (9/9)

leigh.bess.toad
This topic is 4768 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

#1 - even the goofy grin wouldnt deter me from jumping on that

#3 - rock solid Guido, and you can use his hair gel for Lube

#12 - Diesel fer sure.... And those Veiny legs are heart-stoppers

#24 - is he contemplating a "self-suck" scene ???? YUM

#25 - My name is Tarzan, and I want to swing on his "vine"

#28 - pretty boy, pretty pink "tip"

Any idea who #1 is? He is very special and looks familiar. Could be a photo shopped face to another body. Resembles Brad Pitt or Scott Wolf.

Am I the only one who thinks the face of #1 is Scott Wolf?

I was wondering why you posted this on the "which guy for you" gallery. That guy doesn't look like Scott Wolf in the least.

You raised his name in an earlier post. I've looked at quite a few pics of Scott Wolf in the last 20-30 minutes and I don't think it is. the nose is wrong. so is the hair color, the haircut (this guy's hair is flat whereas Scott's normallly has a bit of a spike to it), and there is no sign of Scott's dimples in his cheeks.

And besides, if I had a body like that at hand, I wouldn't care if he looked like, in the immortal words of WetandWildBear, Jo-Jo, the dog-faced monkey boy. Put a bag over this guy's head for all I care. That body needs some attention and I for one am willing to take one for the team and do it myself if need be.

Another great collection, Lee... I especially like #1, followed by 4, 7 and 14. But the cream of the crop is #25 if that is real and not photoshopped. Do you know who he is or where you found the picture? Please send me a pm if you don't want to post here!

#25 is indeed real. His name is Steffen (he goes by the name Steffen Berlin or Steffen H. in various places). And yes, all of that is him. ALL OF THAT. :)

Here are some links to more info and pictures:

http://www.model-kartei.de/sedcard/modell/103401/

http://www.modelmayhem.com/1057016

And a pic from one of those links:

http://photos.modelmayhem.com/potd_18plus/entrants/090610/potd-090610-75606-big.jpg

Loved this group

# 5 Real hot man. Somewhere between Masculine and Mucho Macho

# 8 Handsome mature guy. I'll have to check him out for any signs of wear cause it sure doesn't look it

# 14 Roman Rogazzi. I wish all truly versatile guys looked like this.

# 22 He must be viewing the Galleries

# 24 Love that saying "My favorite tools" I don't think he's talking about a hammer and a screw driver. He could hammer and screw me anytime.

# 25 Guess that saying "down to his knees" is true

# 27 Like that position. I've got to try it this weekend

Boston Bill

Archived