THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Which Guy For You (9/8)

leigh.bess.toad
This topic is 4768 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

#2 Nice ripped 6-pack abs... perfectly proportioned chest... healthy arms and thighs... and I think that I see something nice enclosed in those vertical stripes... even if said stripes are creating an optical illusion! Still, #4 with his healthy bulked up and tanned bod is quite appealing as well!

#2 =Matan Shalev

#4 = Avi Dar

and both are available- for the right price of course. Matan apparently only works with his partner. I contacted them a while back but never hooked up - too much attitude. Avi was good, but not great experience.

I agree with BG! I'm bored with the lot of them, and Michael Lucas...by the way have heard from very good source that he is NOT a very nice guy.

BVB - you are RIGHT, he's not very nice, but most DIVA's arent. I guess i'm a Diva then if your ask the guys on this site. LOL

Attitude adjustment!

Even with "attitude" I'll take #2. Leather and chains make very good "attitude adjusters" Right WG?

Then maybe I will have to take some advice from Bosguy and break out the whips and chains and....
It is indeed quite the turn-on to see a 'self-procalimed hot-shot' grovel at your feet and beg for mercy!

Archived