THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Rear Views (9/8)

leigh.bess.toad
This topic is 4764 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

#1—There’s something about this butt that says, “Touch me, play with me.”

#6—This butt’s saying, “Enough with the foreplay, get me upstairs now.” I’d be more than happy to oblige.

#8—Uh oh…play just shifted gears. And has he ever-lovin got the butt for it!

#10—Man oh man oh man. With a butt like that, there’ll be money on the bed anytime he wants. Great ass!

#14—The butt crack screams, “Dive right in.” A beautiful muscled ass.

#17—This is just a great shot of a very good looking man. With this one, I’d want to take my time getting those briefs the rest of the way down.

#19—Great ass in the great outdoors. Butts like his are what being naked is all about.

#22—A position I have not tried. Thanks for the idea, Lee.

The sign: Big smile. Perfect.

While I'm still ALLOWED to Post on this site, let me offer up my selections. Right out of the gate:

#2 - That butt is in the spotlight

#3 - this delicious flexed butt comes with an additional "3-piece set"...

#5 - artistic and sensual

#9 - Clenched, butt not out of bounds

#11 - full blown bubblelicious. would love to "motorboat" that

#19 - Hunched and Proud of it.

#21 - my Favorite activity. "Have a seat boys"

#25 - a litttle butt fuzz aint a bad thing....Get out the floss.

It's the 14th of September. I'm arriving a little after the fact, for I have been out of town for a week.

Once I scrolled and marveled, I decided to take on men #2 #3 #5 #7 #8 #21 #22 #24 #25 and

of course and hell yes, #26, Michael Brandon! I want that man bad, bad, bad. I sent him an email last evening

to let him know of my interests and desires for him. Note the dvd/vid of him and Element Eclipse on http://www.timtales.com.

Damn, he puts it to EE, a hottie with whom I'd loved to have traded places. EE is taking it painfully!

Archived