THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Which Butt For You (9/7)

leigh.bess.toad
This topic is 4764 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

When I looked at the photo, I tried to focus on the butts, but not being an "ass man" my eyes stray.......I like the way number two from the left is ruffling the hair of the guy next to him; I like the shape of the back and shoulders of the last guy on the right and his height; I also like the "look" of the first guy on the left---says a lot, I think, about his personality; the stance of the fourth guy from the left suggests cockiness and attitutude.

I also like the way the guys on the left and the right are in close contact---on the left, their hands, arms legs touching lightly, and on the right the guys also touching or seeming to touch and of course the guy in the middle being tousled. Very sexy in a subtle way--which leads me to the next comment:

I'm curious about the setting---it looks South, Latin American to me---the trees and the looks of the swimmers, with the exception of the guy in the middle--which leads me to a sort of fantasy---could he be a tourist (me) who has happened upon a group of young men cooling off in the middle of the day? Imagine the possibilities.

As you can see by my post---I get easily distracted from the point---the butt!!

http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lguqmjqSAZ1qg70eco1_500.jpg

It's Wednesday the 14th of September. I first came here yesterday and made my choices, but now I want all FIVE of these

guys. They can line up on dry land and allow me to have my way with "those tantilizingly five sets of gorgeous globes!"

The guy with hands on his waist is just gesturing that's he's ready for any type of hot action! He's non verbally saying "Come

on baby, I'm ready for you!"

I'm curious about the setting---it looks South, Latin American to me---the trees and the looks of the swimmers, with the exception of the guy in the middle--which leads me to a sort of fantasy---could he be a tourist (me) who has happened upon a group of young men cooling off in the middle of the day? Imagine the possibilities.

I just thought it was LATINO day at jones Beach !!!!

When I looked at the photo, I tried to focus on the butts, but not being an "ass man" my eyes stray.......I like the way number two from the left is ruffling the hair of the guy next to him; I like the shape of the back and shoulders of the last guy on the right and his height; I also like the "look" of the first guy on the left---says a lot, I think, about his personality; the stance of the fourth guy from the left suggests cockiness and attitutude.

I also like the way the guys on the left and the right are in close contact---on the left, their hands, arms legs touching lightly, and on the right the guys also touching or seeming to touch and of course the guy in the middle being tousled. Very sexy in a subtle way--which leads me to the next comment:

Didn't initially look at it the way you did, but that scenario is so damn HOT. 4 hot Latin men and me. Wouldn't even need the tropic heat!

Boston Bill

Archived