THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Do It Yourself (9/7)

leigh.bess.toad
This topic is 4764 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Just an observation... and all in fun...

Sorry if I am getting too technical here... and I don't mean to take the fun out of all of this... but...

I notice that on these Do It Yourself photos all the writing on the underwear is backwards and reversed... and that is understandable given that it is literally a mirror image. However, there are simple programs that can flip the pics so that they are correctly oriented. Now this may seem like a minor point, but in past offerings there were pics of guys "doing themselves"... and it would be nice to actually see if the guy was right-handed or left-handed as opposed to having to see him do it backwards. Also, in leather/BDSM shots the position of the armband is reversed... so I could be looking at a hot BDSM dom who is wrongly being advertised as a sub... and visa versa.

I guess this is all a technicality... but it makes me feel so dyslexic. If guys are going to take pics of themselves... at least they should flip them. Or perhaps Lee should do the flipping... How about it Lee?! Sounds as though it might be fun! Actually, I wouldn't mind flipping a few of the guys shown above! ;)

By the way number 4 in is snivlaC's is hot as is number 20... and he is actually beyond hot... even though it is impossible to read his brand of underwear!

#1 - he is obviously squirreling away his nuts for winter

#7 - buff, beefy and CLEAN

#15 - count the "cuts"

#20 - a modern day "Incredible Hulk"

AND now for the Cocks:

#21 - Mario Ortiz, can I have some salsa with that ?

#24 - love this style, sleek, veined and hooded.

#25 - hangin Heavy from an awesome body

I have to have Mario Ortiz #21. Have been in contact with him for the past three years; he's even an FB amigo, but due to the nature of some of his posts, this "friend" is hidden.

After he'd opened me up in many and sundry ways, send on men #22 through #26. They can leave more "afterglow" from where Mario left off!!!

Sorry if I am getting too technical here... and I don't mean to take the fun out of all of this... but...

I notice that on these Do It Yourself photos all the writing on the underwear is backwards and reversed... and that is understandable given that it is literally a mirror image. However, there are simple programs that can flip the pics so that they are correctly oriented. Now this may seem like a minor point, but in past offerings there were pics of guys "doing themselves"... and it would be nice to actually see if the guy was right-handed or left-handed as opposed to having to see him do it backwards. Also, in leather/BDSM shots the position of the armband is reversed... so I could be looking at a hot BDSM dom who is wrongly being advertised as a sub... and visa versa.

I guess this is all a technicality... but it makes me feel so dyslexic. If guys are going to take pics of themselves... at least they should flip them. Or perhaps Lee should do the flipping... How about it Lee?! Sounds as though it might be fun! Actually, I wouldn't mind flipping a few of the guys shown above! ;)

By the way number 4 in is snivlaC's is hot as is number 20... and he is actually beyond hot... even though it is impossible to read his brand of underwear!

WG Let's not worry about the underwear. Between you, Lee, and myself, it wouldn't be on long enough, or we'd be reading it inside out

Boston Bill

This collection could have a subtitle "They cum in all shapes and sizes.

# 1 That's what I call a BASKET! Didn't know they made jocks that strong.

# 20 Butch for Days. Don't want to see his "hat on". Want to see his "HARD ON". Something tells me he could throw a mean f_ _ k!!!!!!

# 24 Lot of big dicks in this group, but this guy is so thick--imagine when he's at "full mast"

Boston Bill

Archived