THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Which Guy? Let the Mayhem ensue

doitb4ugo
This topic is 4764 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Rich

You're such a tease! So many. So much more to see. OK, I'll start the fantasy. We'll put Mr. Butch with his tshirt with the upside down lettering in the middle. Then we'll add the 2 guys to his lower right. I'd be willing to bet, that would be a 4-sum that would have all cumming.

Boston Bill

I'd start with the guy on the lower left... then progress to the guy with the T-shirt on, and end up with the guy in the upper right....I think all of us would have fun. Thanks for making the choices difficult with such a big group, Rich! But thanks too, as you always come up with something special.

Rich

You're such a tease! So many. So much more to see. OK, I'll start the fantasy. We'll put Mr. Butch with his tshirt with the upside down lettering in the middle. Then we'll add the 2 guys to his lower right. I'd be willing to bet, that would be a 4-sum that would have all cumming.

Boston Bill

Sorry His right--my left as facing him. Oh, just throw the others in

Boston Bill

Rich You're such a tease!

Rich! But thanks too, as you always come up with something special.

Well, that's because he is really a totally sick and demented individual... and I do mean totally sicko! Yep... the proverbial "wild and crazy guy"!

Yes, that's our Rich and that's our Doit... and we all are indeed grateful and really "like the way he thinks"!

In any event, keep 'em coming Rich... we all emphatically do like the way that you think!

Oh yeah... my pick... the hot guy dead center... I wanna turn him upside down and over so I can more easily read read what is written on his shirt... which shirt will then promptly be ripped off his body...

http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lofzjyIyDP1qzx74yo1_500.jpg[/url]

Oh, shit, I have to go with the entire team! All of these studs could please me in a hot fuckfest/gangbang allowing me to bask in the afterglow for the rest of "thee" life!!

But, again, if I have to play by the rules, the man in the center and the one to his immediate right could do the job along with the lone man of colour!!!

Archived