THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Which Butt For You (9/5)

leigh.bess.toad
This topic is 4773 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I was guessing that there would be a strong preference for #2 because it is magnificent. But the other two are nothing any of us would kick out of bed -- unless we wanted to fuck them on the floor. :)

But I have to wonder: why do they have tennis shoes on? Naked as the day is long facing the tennis courts. Except for the shoes. What's up with that?

The middle guy... obviously! Plus what is above and below that butt is perfection personified... Now we need a shot of what we can't see... Perhaps there is a frontal view of these three guys.

So Mr. LBT... Get to work on it!

I can only hope and pray that the reason that we got the butt shot is that they are not ugly as hell. That they didn't do it because of the advice "if my dog was that ugly, I'd shave it's butt and teach it to walk backwards". But even if they are, with asses like that, I'm perfectly fine with the view we have.

I think a good idea would be to get Axiom the names and location of these 3 guys. I'll accompany Axiom for IMMORAL support. He can take the frontal pictures and I'll help by "postioning them and making sure they stand UP and ERECT.

Glad to help

Boston Bill

Archived