THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Which Guy For You (9/4)

leigh.bess.toad
This topic is 4774 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Since I posted the other gallery of guys in kilts, it seemed the appropriate day for this version of "Which Guy". However, I'd appreciate it if you could identify your choice by clan name based on the tartan of the guy's kilt. :) Good luck with that one.

http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lpami37nBQ1r0p1k7o1_500.jpg

That's Easy

Left to right they are: O'Blow Me---O'Fuck Me---O'Blow You---O'Fuck You

Since I like all 4 "names", I'll have to try all 4----the kilts are multi purpose They make great ground blankets

T'm going to start off with Mr. O'Fuck Me

Boston Bill

The Lammermoor vs. Ravenswood Clans...

I know that Lee does not like what he calls "sissy operas" such as Donizetti's Lucia di Lammermoor... which opera is based on Sir Walter Scott, is set in Scotland, and deals with the rivalry between the Lammermoor and Ravenswood clans. Now, Lee has continually chided (and even belittled me to some extent) me for liking such Bel Canto operas. Still, I’ll bet if these guys showed up in a production of Lucia, our esteemed Lee would suddenly be a convert to said opera… I would just go completely mad over the prospect of something along those lines occurring…

Which one to choose... number 4... He of the Ravenswood Clan.

May the best man win!

Either way I'll take what you're offering....

And I know that you have the ability and stamina to "take it" with the best of them!

If I wear a kilt and keep "practicing" can I achieve Doit"s accolades? I know I'll never reach your stature, SIR!

Well, when I am ready to retire I most definitely will have a contest between the two of you to see to whom I should pass the heavy duty policeman's side-handle baton... not to mention the floggers and a few other items!

Now that will be fun!

Archived