THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Which Guy For You (9/3)

leigh.bess.toad
This topic is 4774 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

All three!

Since this is a long Holiday weekend I am taking all three... one for each day and in the following order... 3 for today, 2 for tomorrow, and then finish off with number one on Monday as he is the biggest and his powerful looking thighs seem to beckon me... He also seems like the one who would be the most fun... so I'm saving him for last...

Hopefully that schedule will allow all of us to share this threesome in a fair and equitable manner!

Since this is a long Holiday weekend I am taking all three... one for each day and in the following order... 3 for today, 2 for tomorrow, and then finish off with number one on Monday. Three is the biggest and his powerful looking thighs seem to beckon me... He also seems like the one who would be the most fun... so I'm saving him for last...

Hopefully that schedule will allow all of us to share this threesome in a fair and equitable manner!

We could work this like a time share. I always liked Avis.

Boston Bill

We could work this like a time share.l
Bos... I just noticed a typo in my original posting, which typo I just corrected. I meant to say"'he" (referring to number 1) is the biggest... not three... Since we are going to share I just want to make sure we are clear on this... In fact I would be willing to give you number 1 on the left for both today and tomorrow if that were your pleasure... and something tells me that you would do a good job of warming him up for the labors I plan to put him through on Monday...

No Brainer for me, #2,

Spicy Lainto flava, GREAT smile, cut abs, and look at those pecs and nipples. Thats the First Course.

For the main course, move below the belt narrow waist, hot groin cuts, a promising basket

And for Dessert, I can lick those mighty legs up and down for hours.

PLUS, the guy knows how to accessorize, sunglasses, gold chain and bracelet. A REAL DREAMBOAT !

Bos... I just noticed a typo in my original posting, which typo I just corrected. I meant to say"'he" (referring to number 1) is the biggest... not three... Since we are going to share I just want to make sure we are clear on this... In fact I would be willing to give you number 1 on the left for both today and tomorrow if that were your pleasure... and something tells me that you would do a good job of warming him up for the labors I plan to put him through on Monday...

That'd be great. I can finally try out some of the toys and tricks from my newly found pursuit and then send him on to the master to show him how it should be done.

Bill

Archived