THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

411 Max NYC

ross06
This topic is 4789 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I think he means young, no? I will only charge you $150 for that answer, a bargain! lol (and you don't even have to have sex with me either!)

Yes, that makes perfect sense. It was his use of the word in the phrase 'nice yang bubble but" that threw me off. I owe you one (or 150). ;)

WTF is HOT about this guy. Looks like an UNDERAGE Twink....... I truly question the OP's motives here.

Not sure why you feel compelled to question the tastes/preferences of others? Yes, you're expressing your opinion, but to me, there doesn't seem to be much 'respect' in your post.

Not sure why you feel compelled to question the tastes/preferences of others? Yes, you're expressing your opinion, but to me, there doesn't seem to be much 'respect' in your post.

You are right Seeker, there ISN'T. It just seems kind of CREEPY to ME. And remember, a chat site is a place that offers you the opportunity to give your opinion and express yourself, even if it doesnt agree with others. I am not telling people NOT to hire him, just questioning WHY they would want to. Dont make this into an issue, because in reality YOU are doing the same thing by questioning MY taste. SEE, everyone has an opinion, even YOU.

You are right Seeker, there ISN'T. It just seems kind of CREEPY to ME. And remember, a chat site is a place that offers you the opportunity to give your opinion and express yourself, even if it doesnt agree with others. I am not telling people NOT to hire him, just questioning WHY they would want to. Dont make this into an issue, because in reality YOU are doing the same thing by questioning MY taste. SEE, everyone has an opinion, even YOU.

I'm not questioning your taste - it's that your post seems to me to question the taste of the OP and others who might share it. Maybe that's not what you intended. I remember some earlier posts by you calling for respect for others and asking that members respect YOUR interest in 'enhanced' guys.

It's a thin line - and perhaps we don't draw it in the same place. :)

I'm not questioning your taste - it's that your post seems to me to question the taste of the OP and others who might share it. Maybe that's not what you intended. I remember some earlier posts by you calling for respect for others and asking that members respect YOUR interest in 'enhanced' guys.

It's a thin line - and perhaps we don't draw it in the same place. :)

Once again, your statements are totally accurate regarding me. I AM respecting others tastes BUT questioning it as well; I am not imposing my tastes on anyone or even suggesting they like what I like, simply asking what guys are finding attractive about the subject. There is no disrespect intended or given. Hire who you want, its your dime, fine with me. Not sure why a simple post needs to be twisted into something it wasnt. And whatever the line, this should be the end of it.....

Archived