THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Bratt Pitt/Chicago Rentboy

JT Brooklyn
This topic is 4789 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Thanks WK! I've always had a feelig these Pix's were just a Hook although better than some Hooks! By now someone in Chicago would have given them a Test Drive otherwise I'm sure.

The Euro guys are great for this usually they use Pro Pix's like this for a "Bait and Switch" OR like you say...they claim a misunderstanding of exactly what they said YES to! :rolleyes:

Thanks Joseph..The Pix's are definitely My Type No matter what his ethnicity may be! As far as Sign Language.. He don't have to say a word!

But like I said the guy in the Pix's is to Hunky to not have had one of the "Chicago Delegates" Test Drive him by now :confused:

"Whoever the Guy in the Pix's is" he certainly doesn't look like he hides under a rock! ;)

Back when Madrigal's was in business (a stripper bar) he was a regular stripper there who went by the name of Giovanni. (I'm not sure how he spelled it.) He was one of their lead dancers and he was a real muscle hunk. I went upstairs with him a couple of times. He was fun, things weren't mutual. I had the feeling he was bi or gay for pay with some fairly strict limits. If nothing else, he's definitely an exhibitionist!

This guy has been on the Chicago scene for quite a while. As TedBear says, he was a regular at Madrigal's when it was open. He dances under the name of Jovanni. He also was a regular at the Jackhammer Lockdown parties. He still is a member of the Chicago Beef Dancers. http://www.chicagobeef.net

I have never been with him, but I have seen him dance and he does look exactly as his pictures portray him.

This guy has been on the Chicago scene for quite a while. As TedBear says, he was a regular at Madrigal's when it was open. He dances under the name of Jovanni. He also was a regular at the Jackhammer Lockdown parties. He still is a member of the Chicago Beef Dancers. http://www.chicagobeef.net

I have never been with him, but I have seen him dance and he does look exactly as his pictures portray him.

He looks like a throw-back to the 80's ????

Chicago Beef Boy

Damn the plot does thicken! Stripper/Working Guy STILL looks like his Pix's...A "Chicago Beef Boy" :p and still never Reviewed?

In his Closeup Pix he definitely looks more like Thomas Jane than Pitt! A Hot MANS Face!

There's gotta be a Chicago Delegate whose interest is Peaked along with his Dick! ;)

BUT alas' we all know the old saying... "Few Stripper's make Great Working Guys" I always did like the guy who "Specializes" in just one of those Fields.

I hired him during a business trip to Chicago a few years ago. He is Eastern European. The body and face are reminiscent of the photos, but time stands still for no one. Yes, he was a bit of a hustler (rush, not that into it, did not like to kiss much) but it was not a totally unsatisfactory experience. I wouldn't hire him again, but wouldn't tell you to stay far, far away either. If he were a restaurant, I wouldn't give him four stars, but I wouldn't call the board of health either.

I hired him during a business trip to Chicago a few years ago. He is Eastern European. The body and face are reminiscent of the photos, but time stands still for no one. Yes, he was a bit of a hustler (rush, not that into it, did not like to kiss much) but it was not a totally unsatisfactory experience. I wouldn't hire him again, but wouldn't tell you to stay far, far away either. If he were a restaurant, I wouldn't give him four stars, but I wouldn't call the board of health either.

Very Funny! Thank God the Board of Health wasn't involved. So the Big Dude fits the M/O of a typical STRIPPER who does Privates ...BUT very Ltd Privates. :rolleyes:

Defintely reminds me of "The Gaiety Days" in NYC...;)

Archived