THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Which Guy For You (9/1)

leigh.bess.toad
This topic is 4776 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I just found the earlier version. Sorry about that. It just popped up as a new file on Tumblr on someone's blog I follow. But that was almost a month ago and between then and now I've looked at literally thousands of pics so sometimes duplicates pop up. That and I'm trying to reorganize how I collect and review pics and my life is a lot crazier than normal the last week or two as well.

I do have one surefire method for not accidentallyl posting duplicates -- not post any at all.

Your choice.

I just found the earlier version. Sorry about that. It just popped up as a new file on Tumblr on someone's blog I follow. But that was almost a month ago and between then and now I've looked at literally thousands of pics so sometimes duplicates pop up. That and I'm trying to reorganize how I collect and review pics and my life is a lot crazier than normal the last week or two as well.

I do have one surefire method for not accidentallyl posting duplicates -- not post any at all.

Your choice.

PLEASE Lee, I was not criticisizing. Always LOVE and appreciate your work as I have said many times. It was just a NOTE....

Arent you glad I am paying so much attention to your efforts ? And the guys here are Hot so seeing them again is not a hardship. THANKS

Of course we all appreciate Lee's hard work!

...and somewhere there is a pun in that statement...

PS: And as I have posted elsewhere, this is a very difficult thing to do... I did a mini-picture posting in the Fetish Forum and it was a bitch to find and locate the pics. It takes someone who is highly organized and efficient... and that is Lee! So Kudos!

http://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lo3k10di2E1qdo5zbo1_500.jpg

All three of these "studs" could "rock and float" my boat! But I've made my decision; it is 'Guy Number ONE!" I'm

currently looking at him from his chest down. Uum! Uum! Uum! He looks stunning and desirous! I could give him

a "tongue bath" before proceeding into other hot endeavors!!!!!!!!

Archived