THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Wednesday Wish List (8/31)

leigh.bess.toad
This topic is 4778 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Today I am wishing for :

#3 - and his hidden charms

#5 - beefy and bubbly

#7 - drooling over those massive thighs

#16 - i want to service our boys in the armed forces

#23 - can never get enuf of those long tonsil ticklers

#28 - now thats a nice, THIK offer I cant refuse.

#11—No pretense, no fancy set, no extras. He’s got the only thing he needs—he’s sexy as hell.

#16—Built for days. Shoulders to crotch in that stunning vee. But the way the light catches his left nipple as it protrudes into the air—I think that’s what keeps me looking at this image.

#26—I like this guy. His face is supremely confident, but at the same time his eyes are gentle. Lots of possibilities here, lots.

#26—I like this guy. His face is supremely confident, but at the same time his eyes are gentle. Lots of possibilities here, lots.

JAG - I don't know about when you were providing us all these galleries, but at times, looking at as many pics as I do I the day to put these galleries together, I tend to get somewhat jaded and numb to some of these guys. I know and appreciate the pictures and the magnificent men in them. But only rarely does a pic really grab me anymore and make me stop and just stare - and fantasize. But for some reason, #26 did that for me the instant I saw it. It's not the biggest dick. He's certainly not the biggest or most defined muscles. But for some reason, this pic just grabbed me in a way that rarely happens anymore. I would love to know who he is. And what I wouldn't give to spend some time with him. Even if only by the hour.

Well, its CERTAINLY good that we all have diff tastes, diff likes, and diff buttons to push. It would be a real BITCH if we were all fightin over the same guys... Been there, done that, at the Glory hole having to beat off 10 others guys when the cock cums thru the hole.... (and I dont mean "beat off" in the good sense)....

Just found my new career--TOWEL BOY--lots of "baskets" for those towels

# 11 I'd love to be under that towel

# 14 Tropical Garden--He'd provide lots of "good" things to eat and "enjoy"

# 22 Love this look. Left side is fantasizing how a hunk would look naked and "poof" there he is on the right

# 23 Long and lean--the body and the dick

# 24 I'd rather be "banging" him than the drums

# 25 I'd hurt myself bad getting in that position, but it certainly would be worth it

# 26 Definitely the type to bring home to Mom and quickly show him your old bedroom

# 28 That's not a pistol, that's a bazooka

Boston Bill

Archived