THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

ABS-oolute Perfection

leigh.bess.toad
This topic is 4778 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lp90jsDcmA1qf809po1_500.jpg

http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lp8zu5628h1qf809po1_500.jpg

http://www.tumblr.com/photo/1280/8266510372/1/tumblr_lp5valxXJ81qfjrih

http://www.tumblr.com/photo/1280/7475786271/1/tumblr_lo5bf9QPQe1qfjrih

An absolutely awesome group of guys. I can’t imagine throwing any of them back, not EVEN the scruffy faced ones.

P.S. I vividly remember when number 17 and 26 (the same guy of course) first appeared in Freshmen magazine. If I remember correctly he is only about 5'2' or 5'3" but what a dynamite body!!!!!

I LOVE YOU for posting these LEE.... I had to take a moment, as the wind was knocked out of me due to numbers 7, 15, and 19... WHOA!!!! I'd just like to thank Jesus right now for Men with these type bodies!!

Young man Combine # 15 and # 19 and add a hot butt and that's YOU. REALLY!!!!!

Boston Bill

Whoa!

WHOA!!!! I'd just like to thank Jesus right now for Men with these type bodies!!
And I (and I am sure quite a few others here) would like to thank Jesus for you and your body type!

Shoot! It is always interesting to learn what really hot guys such a Dane think of as being "turn ons" and "hot body types"...

And I (and I am sure quite a few others here) would like to thank Jesus for you and your body type!

Shoot! It is always interesting to learn what really hot guys such a Dane think of as being 'turn ons" and "hot body types"...

I was hoping his turn-ons and body type was older, slightly overweight, submissive bottoms....oh, well, I know it's a close second.

If everyone here only knew how difficult it is for me for every Thursday's Rear Vews not to include the pic that tomcat took of Dane's gorgeous ass last spring (april if I remember correctly). It is, for me, one of the very best ass shots ever taken. I fortunately have a copy of it on my cell phone. I look at it often and remember the times I have been with this amazing man.

Bill, you are right in your assessment. You could take those three, throw in the other 24 guys (since one guy is in twice), tell me I could have them all for a night and i'd trade it in a heartbeat for even an hour with Dane.

This gallery is a cornucopia of Abs-solicious deliciousness, but my choice is Easy.

Got to be #24 - the abs are good, but its the thick, hooded blow-pop that swayed my choice Always need something to sink my teeth into.

Damn, I loved the way that you wrote the preceding post!

From this particular depiction of "per fec tion," men numbered 4, 13, 18, 20, 22 (Yes, indeed d!!), 24 and 25 definitely captured me!

Now the only thing that would please me if I could meet each and every one of them 1-1 for the next seven days! I'd pick #22 and #23

and #24 to a "FOUR WAY" maze of playtime!!!

If everyone here only knew how difficult it is for me for every Thursday's Rear Vews not to include the pic that tomcat took of Dane's gorgeous ass last spring (april if I remember correctly). It is, for me, one of the very best ass shots ever taken. I fortunately have a copy of it on my cell phone. I look at it often and remember the times I have been with this amazing man.

I believe it was April 17 if I recall correctly which was the day I first met Dane (it was a non-hire situation)... and it was one of the most spectacular pics I have ever seen... Unfortunately I don't have a copy... but it is probably just as well because constantly viewing it would cause me to be perpetually behind (no pun intended) schedule and otherwise be late for appointments... Plus, as you imply the real thing is even more magnificent.

#2—Perfect proportions. Just the right build.

#5—Yummy and then some.

#6—He’s trying to look tough, but those are very kissable lips. I’d love to know what he can do with them.

#12—At this point we’re not talking how many in a pack but how many in a case.

#16—The eyes and the nipple make an eye-drawing triangle. What a sweet way to learn geometry.

#18—He’s just sexy, that’s all there is to it.

Archived