THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Which Butt For You (8/27)

leigh.bess.toad
This topic is 4781 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

BG "forced" me to look again...

Common! Everyone is a Winner here! Not a "Flat Cheek" among'em!
So true... not a flat cheek indeed So I took a closer look... and I decided on the four guys in the middle... the end guys have great butts to be sure, but I like a bit more heft in the thighs that are supporting said cheeks... Heck I'm in a picky mood... but in a pinch any or all would do!

So true... not a flat cheek indeed So I took a closer look... and I decided on the four guys in the middle... the end guys have great butts to be sure, but I like a bit more heft in the thighs that are supporting said cheeks... Heck I'm in a picky mood... but in a pinch any or all would do!

I think more appropriate for you would be "but in "AN ASS SLAP" any or all would do"

Boston Bill

...but in a pinch any or all would do!

I think more appropriate for you would be "but in "AN ASS SLAP" any or all would do"

Boston Bill

Pinch:

(1) grip something between the finger and thumb

(2) Something too tight and painful

(3) Painful squeeze

Just for the record... my "pinch" would equal or exceed the average "ass slap"!:eek::D But I certainly do like the way that you think!;)

Archived