THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Wide World of Sports (8/27)

leigh.bess.toad
This topic is 4782 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Its always the ones with BALLS for me, go figure !!!

#5 - cut and packed

#8 - butt bubbling over

#9 - tanned and up front

#19 - determined 6-pack

Ball-less but desirable:

#11 - no balls, but nice bat

#13, ruff, laced and Veiny

#23 - a big cock is enuf for me

All great, but especially No. 9 and No. 22.

You know, all these galleries have me thinking -- an awful lot of guys have posed nude for public consumption over the years. Literally tens of thousands if not hundreds of thousands. And for 99% of them, there must be little consequence.

My other thought: These guys are SO HANDSOME. Where are they "in real life?" LOL. I don't often see guys like this at the gym, at the grocery, on the street, etc. Where are they hiding?

My other thought: These guys are SO HANDSOME. Where are they "in real life?" LOL. I don't often see guys like this at the gym, at the grocery, on the street, etc. Where are they hiding?

You dont notice them in real life cause they aint walking around "Sans" clothing. A partially nude male body is surely a head-turner

All great, but especially No. 9 and No. 22.

You know, all these galleries have me thinking -- an awful lot of guys have posed nude for public consumption over the years. Literally tens of thousands if not hundreds of thousands. And for 99% of them, there must be little consequence.

No one believes me, but they're all at Lee's house. Now I know why he doesn't get any sleep, but he must take pictures as they arrive

Boston Bill

With this selection, I feel like a real "athletic supporter"

# 4 This guy is laying by the pool with a ball. I'd rather be "balling" him by the pool

# 8 Gorgeous butt and ball(s)

# 15 What sport are the "playing"? If it was football, it probably would be a quarter back sneak.

# 18 Glad the shorts got wet. Now we can see that big, gorgeous, mushroom head cock.

# 22 While you're wrapping your hands, let me "wrap" your big dick with one of my holes

# 26 I bet your other "rifle" shoots farther

# 27 & 28 If you guys want to "catch" something with your "poles", I'm ready, willing, and able

Boston Bill

Archived