THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Which Butt For You (8/24)

leigh.bess.toad
This topic is 4785 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Sorry guys. I was so rushed to get out to work I forgot to post this.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lpcqteuQq01qf809po1_500.jpg

You have done a STELLAR job for us during these past weeks and months; thus you're definitely excused!

In terms of these four "hot butts," I'm leaning towards the first hottie on the left or the second one from the right!

Yum! Yum! Yum! Yum!

You have done a STELLAR job for us during these past weeks and months; thus you're definitely excused!

In terms of these four "hot butts," I'm leaning towards the first hottie on the left or the second one from the right!

Yum! Yum! Yum! Yum!

Definately #1, which would surely envelop my face quite well. But if he's busy with Axiom, or Bosguy or another member here, Ill just shove my face into #3, and be a happy camper......

I've got to stop corresponding with Lee so much, I'm starting to act like him. I didn't even realize that this genre had not been posted till I just got home.

It is unanimous. 4 out of 4 for # 1. Now, how do we decide who goes first? Age, looks, money, personality, or slutiness? This is going to be a tough decision. Since it's his area, Lee will have to decide

Boston Bill

I've got to stop corresponding with Lee so much, I'm starting to act like him. I didn't even realize that this genre had not been posted till I just got home.

It is unanimous. 4 out of 4 for # 1. Now, how do we decide who goes first? Age, looks, money, personality, or slutiness? This is going to be a tough decision. Since it's his area, Lee will have to decide

Boston Bill

Since I think I am the OLDEST, I should go first. I might keel over at any time !!!!!

Jj you just lost out. I would bet money I'm older than you are. The fact is I used to tell my students I was ten years older than god and fifty years older than dirt. I'm 70

Then there are a lot of close top runners in this group as far as oldest but who cares "You're only as old as WHO you feel" I just want the slutiest title, but there's some competition there also.

Boston Bill

Archived