THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Do It Yourself (8/24)

leigh.bess.toad
This topic is 4785 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

How about a "Caption This" for number 28!

To me it looks like "Close, but no cigar...", but then again who knows as he might just make it!

Now this is one plan of attack I have not (yet) tried... but being bent like a pretzel and the risk of living the rest of my life in such a position is not worth the effort!

To me it looks like "Close, but no cigar...", but then again who knows as he might just make it!

Now this is one plan of attack I have not (yet) tried... but being bent like a pretzel and the risk of living the rest of my life in such a position is not worth the effort!

WG Just look at it this way. It would be like being involved in a 3-way. While he's sucking his own cock, you could paddle his ass good and then top him for a nice long, hard ride.

Boston Bill

One better...

WG Just look at it this way. It would be like being involved in a 3-way.
Well, I have been involved in an "do it yourself" BDSM four-way... It involved (1) a butt plug, (2) a set of Japanese Clover leaf nipple clamps with the connecting chain between your teeth to facilitate the pressure being applied to the nipples, (3) a slap-paddle (though a flogger can work as well depending upon one's mood), (4) and a free hand... Smile on my face!:)

I would gladly Help out Most of these needy young things so that they wouldnt have to do it themselves.... But #28 gets my full attention. although he is taking care of his "frontal" needs", i could most certainly "munch" at his back door.....

I would gladly Help out Most of these needy young things so that they wouldnt have to do it themselves.... But #28 gets my full attention. although he is taking care of his "frontal" needs", i could most certainly "munch" at his back door.....

YuuuuuuuuuuuuMmmmmmmmMmmmmmmYyyyy!!!! I'd also be satisfied with #14 #23 (He could "pleasure" and satisfy me indeed!!!!) and of course #28!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YuuuuuuuuuuuuMmmmmmmmMmmmmmmYyyyy!!!! I'd also be satisfied with #14 #23 (He could "pleasure" and satisfy me indeed!!!!) and of course #28!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was SO focused on #28, I skimmed over these 2 prizes too quickly. YES AX, I would take them too, but I would be pleasuring THEM !

Another great collection

# 3 What a great butt, but he's in the "closet

# 10 Real bad boy look with an "I dare you" attitude. A little time on his knees will change that

# 11 The guys getting ready for a hot bedroom romp

# 16 Great looking guy with that slim muscular look. From the symphony to the sling

# 21 Younger guy with a high volume projectile

# 22 Mature guy who can certainly keep up with the youngsters These 2 guys must be following Raul's melon cum diet

# 23 Unbelievable length and hard as a rock

# 28 Show off. We don't want him to cramp up so 2 of us will have to straighten him up and loosen him up

Boston Bill

I'm just trying to figure out what kind of casket I could be fit into in that position. Because it would surely kill me if I tried, and I doubt even the world's greatest moritician could get me "un-pretzeled".

Archived