THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Which Guy For You (8/23)

leigh.bess.toad
This topic is 4786 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I'll definitely have the fellow on the left---great face, appealing body and the bulge seems promising.

Aside: The other two guys have such goofy looks, they put me off Also, look at the hands, fingers of all three. Hummm, if the old tale about hands and feet is true---these three may not be for size queens :))

Aside: The other two guys have such goofy looks, they put me off
Exactly... and especially number two who looks simply clueless... plus the plaid briefs do absolutely nothing for me... I would hazard a guess that when fully clothed this guy is pocket protector material!

Something about the look on number one... plus he has the beefiest thighs... and is wearing the largest brief... so by extrapolation... I assume...

Yup, the largest brief, BUT he doesnt fill it out, so by process of elimination, FOR ME, its the middle guy. I am going solely on FACE for this one !

I'll go for # 1--the guy on the left. He's not my usual type, but he definitely has the best body. Although he doesn't fill out his brief, I bet he's a "grower". WG could add a little leather and some rope and he'd be at "full mast" in no time.

Boston Bill

Archived