THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

JJ Forte/NYC Review

JT Brooklyn
This topic is 4805 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Although I thought there was a previous Review of the Big Guy "JJ Forte" nice to see his First Today. His name has come up from time to time around here the past year and also on "Muscle Service" for obvious reasons.

His ADS do go up and down on Rentboy so the link not existing makes sense. His Limits from the Review lean towards "Muscle Worship Only"for those into it that's I'm sure a very good time! ;)

Although I thought there was a previous Review of the Big Guy "JJ Forte" nice to see his First Today. His name has come up from time to time around here the past year and also on "Muscle Service" for obvious reasons.

His ADS do go up and down on Rentboy so the link not existing makes sense. His Limits from the Review lean towards "Muscle Worship Only"for those into it that's I'm sure a very good time! ;)

To paraphrase Tom Selleck from the movie Three Men And A Baby, 'I can only handle muscle worship if it's disguised as sex!!!"

Gman

Well the cock IS a muscle, kinda, so does muscle worship mean he allows you to blow him ? He is on my bucket list, but I have an Oral fixation. ;-)

As Brooklyn Guy rightly points out JJ Forte has been discussed here an elsewhere over the past couple of years. It is finally good to read a review... though I have heard various things about him through the proverbial grapevine... and the review more or less confirms what I have heard. I personally wonder if he would get into BDSM in one way or another... As Brooklyn guy would say... "Just ask"... and I might just do so.

As for the cock being a muscle worthy of worship... the review states: ORAL: GETS

As Brooklyn Guy rightly points out JJ Forte has been discussed here an elsewhere over the past couple of years. It is finally good to read a review... though I have heard various things about him through the proverbial grapevine... and the review more or less confirms what I have heard. I personally wonder if he would get into BDSM in one way or another... As Brooklyn guy would say... "Just ask"... and I might just do so.

As for the cock being a muscle worthy of worship... the review states: ORAL: GETS

WG, I can always count on you. Thanks, i got so excited reading about JJF that I must have missed that little detail..... PS, if you setup an appt with him, maybe can hide in the closet and watch ? LOL You look smokin hot TOO !!!!!!

JJ did have some Face Photo's up a few years ago when he was on "Big Muscle".. his Face definitely compliments the rest of him going South!

Would he Wield a Whip :confused: Well Mr Whipman Just ask him! ;)

JJ is on bigmuscle with face pics......he is a big guy....in fact, he is, uh, something like built6foot5, I think.....at least that's what his "profile" says.....really easy to find his profile on bigmuscle....(gee, kinda fun to be coy here)

As hot as he is, I'll settle for a built six footer who won't shy away from oral . . .

There are and always will be the "Muscle Worship' Guys who do feel you are Paying them to Worship Them.. not they you!

IF the client is looking for Reciprocation and not dissapointment than a "Vanilla Working Guy" is for them.

JJ is on bigmuscle with face pics......he is a big guy....in fact, he is, uh, something like built6foot5, I think.....at least that's what his "profile" says.....really easy to find his profile on bigmuscle....(gee, kinda fun to be coy here)
Tried the search, but it produced Nothing..

Damn Purdy!

I'm liking he left up a Pix from 2004 when he was just 23 and had a Fine Bod and great pix's then. :p

He was one of the cutest Young Guys on the site and didn't have a Muscle Head image at that time either. ;)

Working Guys are not supposed to "Work It" on the site..BUT a few do slip through in their Profiles.

I'm liking he left up a Pix from 2004 when he was just 23 and had a Fine Bod and great pix's then. :p

He was one of the cutest Young Guys on the site and didn't have a Muscle Head image at that time either. ;)

He is a DEFINATE on my TO-DO list.....

Archived