THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Talystud in Houston, anyone know this stud?

Muscle Lover 2
This topic is 4806 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

This guy is bad news. He has, in fact, been in the Houston market since at least this past January (2011). He has gone by, and goes by, a number of different names. He has been on M4Rent, Rentboy, Rentmen, Craigslist, Masseurfinder, etc. He has also been listed in Dallas and Austin at various times. His reviews are consistently poor. I contacted him once by phone and once by email and got very, very, very negative vibes from this one. I suggest staying away as something definitely is not right with this one. There are other, and much better, resources here in Houston than this one.

He goes by different names on different sites. You need to look closely at the photos (both of the provider and the background). He has been posted, using various names, on Men4Rent, Craigslist, Rentboy, and Rentmen. I don't have the specific links to each advertisement.

If you are looking for someone that is truly outstanding and has a great body, mind, and personality, I strongly suggest Alan Ladd. He should fulfill your requirements very, very nicely. Unfortunately, I have found that most, if not all, of the other "muscle beach/muscle boys" in the Houston market (and the rest of Texas, for that matter) to be seriously deficient when it comes to personality, intelligence, and just plain common sense (not to mention failure to "deliver the goods"). Sorry to be so rough on the classification, but I call them as I see them.

Archived