THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

August 16th Cover Boy

RexAll
This topic is 4806 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

He's cute-- but if you are still wearing your high school senior ring, then you are too young for me/ and maybe just too young in general for everyone.

Rex

How can you tell it's a high school ring & not college?

I think I wore my high school ring until I got my colege ring.

You seem to imply he may be underage - I don't see how you can infer that from the ring.

I prefer guys who are older, myself, but I don't begrudge those who who prefer twinks of legal age.

I never liked school rings; high school or university. That aside I know people who wore one or the other well into middle age.

I also never liked class rings or other types of rings except ONE A big favorite in our community and they can be very plain or quite elaborate. One clue (any gullible guys out there?) it is not worn on the fingers or toes and looks fantastic when worn alone.

Boston Bill

I also never liked class rings or other types of rings except ONE A big favorite in our community and they can be very plain or quite elaborate. One clue (any gullible guys out there?) it is not worn on the fingers or toes and looks fantastic when worn alone.

Boston Bill

OUCH!!!

Rex

Archived