THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Which Guy For You (8/17)

leigh.bess.toad
This topic is 4792 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Ultimately number 2 as well...

#2 is my pick. Love a dirty-boi with a pretty necklace...... Its all about the accessories......

Yeah! And add in a few additional "accessories" like the powerful arms, chest, and thighs... plus the bulge that I see under those torn and dirty white shorts...

I thought all five were great, but No. 2 vote. I kinda figured this for a No. 3 crowd.

Thanks for putting these up every day. WHERE do you find these photos?

They're all "Madame's Guys". Lee has a very large house and he believes in "variety is the spice of life".

Boston Bill

I kinda figured this for a No. 3 crowd.
DG... Just to give you an idea of the diversity of this group what initially attracted me to number 2 was indeed his "neck wear"... However, at first glance I thought it might be the following...

http://www.665leather.com/Merchant2/graphics/00000001/9025t.jpg

Well, it wasn't... but I still decided to take my chances with the guy given his other attributes... Moral of the story... even guys who are attracted to the same guy... and number 2 seems to be the winner here so far... often are enticed by different reasons... but heck even number 3 has possibilities... not to mention number 5 on the right!

DG... Just to give you an idea of the diversity of this group what initially attracted me to number 2 was indeed his "neck wear"... However, at first glance I thought it might be the following...

http://www.665leather.com/Merchant2/graphics/00000001/9025t.jpg

Well, it wasn't... but I still decided to take my chances with the guy given his other attributes... Moral of the story... even guys who are attracted to the same guy... and number 2 seems to be the winner here so far... often are enticed by different reasons... but heck even number 3 has possibilities... not to mention number 5 on the right!

Gee WG, you should check my profile on PumpPig.com under Beefdujour if you like neckware. LOL We seem to have similar tastes.

I thought all five were great, but No. 2 vote. I kinda figured this for a No. 3 crowd.

Thanks for putting these up every day. WHERE do you find these photos?

DG if you read thru the various Forums you will discover the Daddys crowd is not big on Tats, hence #3 is out.....

They're all "Madame's Guys". Lee has a very large house and he believes in "variety is the spice of life".

Boston Bill

Madame couldn't hire boys fast enough to keep you satisfied. :) Hell, you've so many boys coming and going from your place you can't even answer your texts from this morning. I just hope you don't wear yourself out before you go on R&R this weekend..

As for me, since no one seems to want him, I'll GLADLY take #5 and go away quite content. For a very long time.

Madame couldn't hire boys fast enough to keep you satisfied. :) Hell, you've so many boys coming and going from your place you can't even answer your texts from this morning. I just hope you don't wear yourself out before you go on R&R this weekend..

As for me, since no one seems to want him, I'll GLADLY take #5 and go away quite content. For a very long time.

I think I just got "bratted". Sorry, trying to get things caught up for my R & R trip--I even cancelled my "date" for tonight. My neighbor said to me this morning "You have an awful lot of MEN FRIENDS" I just said that it's so nice people are willing to "HELP"

I apologize for not texting you.

Second thought. Axiom can't have twice the selection. He's already at 40% so he would go to 80%?

Boston Bill

I think I just got "bratted". Sorry, trying to get things caught up for my R & R trip--I even cancelled my "date" for tonight. My neighbor said to me this morning "You have an awful lot of MEN FRIENDS" I just said that it's so nice people are willing to "HELP"

I apologize for not texting you.

Second thought. Axiom can't have twice the selection. He's already at 40% so he would go to 80%?

Boston Bill

:). NP Bill. I know you are busy auditioning candidates. But I wonder, do they have a HD in palm springs?

As far as the proposed new rule, hey, rank has its privilege. We who have reached the lofty level of earl or above (I am the 20th) have to stick together.

:). NP Bill. I know you are busy auditioning candidates. But I wonder, do they have a HD in palm springs?

As far as the proposed new rule, hey, rank has its privilege. We who have reached the lofty level of earl or above (I am the 20th) have to stick together.

Yes, there is a HD in PS not far from Helios. Convenient huh. There is also one 6 blocks from my hotel in Chicago--great to get the supplies for a Raul Fuck Bench

Boston Bill

Archived