THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Do It Yourself (8/17)

leigh.bess.toad
This topic is 4792 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Lets see now:

I'll have #2 for his Abs and ink

#3 for his massive arms

#10 for his nip ring and groin cuts.

#15 - just LOVE a spandex bulge.

#16 - cant resist a guy that lets you play with his Balls

#19 - is that a BIG, thik, veiny banana in your drawers, or are you happy to see me ?

Great selection of butch jock types doing hot self portraits

# 11 Hairy chest. Butch for days with an amazing butt and basket

# 16 I want to be the guy on the left giving the guy on the right his full SUPPORT

# 17 I have a thing for black jockstraps and the guys wearing them or wearing them around their ankles

# 23 This guy is ready, willing, and able and his jock just can't contain the "excitement"

# 25 The bed is just waiting. I'm waiting too to see how big this sizeable soft member becomes when it gets aroused

# 26 I'll gladly replace the dildo or the hand to help RELEASE this guy

Boston Bill

#2 I find him to be rather cute!

#5 I find him to be rather cute!

#10 He looks as if he'd know what to do!!

#11 DITTO!!

#13 "

#17 "

#18 "

#22 I'm on my knees with and for him!

#24 Take me long, hard, and deep!

#25 DITTO!

#27 I could eagerly go for "that!"

I am in a candid mood; do not ostracize me for being that way, please!!! :) :)

I'm amazed at how many guys take pictures of themselves in public gym locker rooms. They are gonna get in major trouble.

In today's galleries I count 2 or 3 that probably did but they were clothed -- all in the soft "R" section easily. So I'm not sure what major trouble they could get into.

I'm jealous of 22!

Regarding 22... where prey tell is the camera? So technically I am not sure if it is a "do it yourself" photo... Unless you mean that he is "doing it to himself"... Now there's a challenge my dear Lee to come up with a portfolio along those lines!

But shoot! Some guys have all the talent... and flexibility... but I'll bet that doesn't mean that most of us here have not tried at one time or another... and especially when were were just a trifle younger and a tad more lithe and supple!

Regarding 22... where prey tell is the camera? So technically I am not sure if it is a "do it yourself" photo... Unless you mean that he is "doing it to himself"... Now there's a challenge my dear Lee to come up with a portfolio along those lines!

But shoot! Some guys have all the talent... and flexibility... but I'll bet that doesn't mean that most of us here have not tried at one time or another... and especially when were were just a trifle younger and a tad more lithe and supple!

My dear WG -- I have taken a broad interpretation of the phrase do it yourself. At first it was only guys taking photos. Then I expanded to guys who could "do" themselves (a talent I'd give dearly to be able to achieve. But if I tried I fear i'd be stuck in that position for the rest of my life. :) ). Now I've added guys who "do" themselves with dildos. Next week (spoiler alert, and yes on galleries like this I save the pics as I find them which results in some pics being held a week or more) there are guys who are simplying doing themselves with their hands but with epic blasts caught on film. Certainly masturbation can be considered do it yourself sex, can't it?

There have been at least one auto-fellatio-ist in each of the last 3 weeks (#26 & 27 last week, #21 the week before, and #25-27 the week before that).

In fact, I believe #16 today is only the second time there has ever been a second person in one of the galleries. But I'd be willing to do the guy holding the camera in #16. All night long. Woof.

Thanks for the clarification

Carissimo Lee... I think I get it now there are several categories...those you can "do it themselves", those who can "do themselves", those who can "do it to themselves"... with two subcategories in this latter category involving hands vs. dildos... I think I get the concept now... but do correct me if I am wrong... and please do advise if any additional categories or subcategories are to be added.

Now as for myself... I guess two out of three (or is that 3 out of 4?!) ain't all that bad!

Archived