THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Just Jeans (8/15)

leigh.bess.toad
This topic is 4794 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Great way to get UP for the start of another week

# 6 Down in the barn. Cowboy, get the hay and blanket ready. I'm on my way DOWN for some cow POKIN

# 13 Don't know what kind of contraption you're holding but I'm sure we can put it to good use.

# 8 Can't even imagine what treasure is behind that denim. Is that a "PIECE" sign on your shirt?

# 21 & 28 You must be related to # 8. I'd love to be involved in that family "reunion"

# 11 Just to show that jeans also show gorgeous butts. Slip those jeans down and bend over a little more.

Bill

Lots of hot men but for me the hottest picture is #5 Love the look on the face of the two guys searching the middle one's pants. They both look like they found a Christmas present and the guy in the middle has a great expression on his face which is a cross between arrogance (I told you it was big) and satisfaction.

#1—He has everything I find seductive…eyes that invite leading to lips that need to be kissed, arms that speak of a man who keeps himself in excellent physical form, and lack of arrogance about it all. Love it.

#2—He’s got me with that smile…which moves down his nicely shaped chest and abs (not to mention the arms on either side) and ends with just the right amount of public fur. Yep, he’ll do just fine.

#3 and #4—Those nips? Set the play date now.

#10—Curiosity killed the cat…and it was a most satisfying death.

#11—Perfect buns. What else are jeans for?

Okay…those five, or any combination thereof, would make me a happy camper.

Number #3 HOT!!!!!

Number #5 I want the "guy in the middle!"

Number #6 Is he Tyger's brother?

Number #8 He's packin' and I am wantin'!

Number #16 ...beautifully sculpted and packed!!

Number #21 ABSOLUTE DELIGHT

Number #22 Let me join you!!

Number #23 DITTO

Number #25 He's a pleaser!

Number #28 He can do me deep, hard, long, nasty n wet!!!

Archived