THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Which Butt For You (8/12)

leigh.bess.toad
This topic is 4793 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest countryboywny
I usually say "send over the blond", but today, #2 looks too "bottomable" to pass by him.

I'm with you! #2

Looks like PB and I are way outvoted by you guys who favor # 2. We are willing to be good sports though. How about we have a little swap meet. We get to sample # 2 (for comparison purposes only) and we'll arrange for you to "meat" # 3 (plus we'll throw in # 1 and # 4.

Limited time offer Expires soon.

Bill

http://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lolmd8aokV1qheqpjo1_500.jpg

These "butts" look so hot on my big screen computer, especially when I move farther away from the screen. Today I will definitely

have to go with the second guy on the left; his "globes" would make for a devine feast. Afterwards he'd receive a memorable

tongue bath all over, front as well as rear!

The short cutie on the right "aint" a slouch either! He's in the line for a second adventure. But with him I will have a hot, hung

man on hand who'd satisfy his "inner tunnel" in another way; I'd witness this hot, hot scene and marvel in it as well as feeling

very good toward the recipient of this activity/pleasure!!!!

"I must be horny!"

Archived