THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

COVER-MAN-OF-THE-DAY, August 11, 2011

Axiom2001
This topic is 4812 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Gosh, damn, after viewing the stunning and enticing photograph and reading his two reviews, I must see Calvin! The only way that this might happen is if he decides to travel to the United States and visit the East and/or the West Coast! He's sizzling hot, virile, masculine, an apparent client pleaser, and a man who has a lot going for him.

Last September when I'd planned to be in Barcelona, I communicated with Calvin on several occasions; he kept me updated and abreast of his travels. Unfortunately, when the time came for me to leave Roma and travel to Barcelona, I had gotten sick from my being on an outstanding but rigorous tour. I had to return to the States, thus missing out on my being in BCN for twelve days!!

I was truly pissed; I lost lots of money (prepaid hotel, plane fare, etc.) and meeting DavidLatinMuscle and Calvin!

I hope the day will come when this dream can be materialized!

GUYS, what do you think about Calvin?

Read his reviews, and yes they are stellar, but sorry, just not my type....Hey, you asked what we thought! lol

:) :) I had to write after I read your response. I also had to smile broadly!

It's absolutely quite all right that this man is "NOT your type." Remember, we all have our likes and dislikes, and I did ask for you guys to present your take on the reviews as well as "the man in question." Thanks for writing! Axiom, the optimistic one! :)

Gosh, damn, after viewing the stunning and enticing photograph and reading his two reviews, I must see Calvin! The only way that this might happen is if he decides to travel to the United States and visit the East and/or the West Coast! He's sizzling hot, virile, masculine, an apparent client pleaser, and a man who has a lot going for him.

Last September when I'd planned to be in Barcelona, I communicated with Calvin on several occasions; he kept me updated and abreast of his travels. Unfortunately, when the time came for me to leave Roma and travel to Barcelona, I had gotten sick from my being on an outstanding but rigorous tour. I had to return to the States, thus missing out on my being in BCN for twelve days!!

I was truly pissed; I lost lots of money (prepaid hotel, plane fare, etc.) and meeting DavidLatinMuscle and Calvin!

I hope the day will come when this dream can be materialized!

GUYS, what do you think about Calvin?

You didn't miss much by missing David.

Gman

Archived