THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

"SugarBabies with Benefits"?

bcohen7719
This topic is 4810 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Out of curiosity after seeing an article on MSN I registered a profile last week. So far I've received quite a few emails. I think the membership was $50-$60 for a month to read and respond. Lot's of really attractive younger men contacting me, but none that are really my type. Most of the guys are looking for longer term arrangements, but a few have blatantly stated temporary pay-for-play. I plan to interact more this weekend when I have time. I'll give you an update.

Out of curiosity after seeing an article on MSN I registered a profile last week. So far I've received quite a few emails. I think the membership was $50-$60 for a month to read and respond. Lot's of really attractive younger men contacting me, but none that are really my type. Most of the guys are looking for longer term arrangements, but a few have blatantly stated temporary pay-for-play. I plan to interact more this weekend when I have time. I'll give you an update.

RosstheBossf:

Emboldened by your courage, I did the same thing and registered for a one-month "test." Boy, was I flooded with inquries! I still don't know what to make of this "crowd." They listed about 1,000 "sugarbabies" in NYC alone! Forgive me for being insensitive, but most sounded like dorks, opportunists, or scam artists. Even the website owners give warnings about fake photos and identities from overseas sources. My first impression (and I may be entirely wrong) is that this may be an excellent place for "hetero" sugarbabies, but not the typical DR's forum member who is seeking a professional who has been around the block. But let me know what you think.

Best,

BC

RosstheBossf:

Emboldened by your courage, I did the same thing and registered for a one-month "test." Boy, was I flooded with inquries! I still don't know what to make of this "crowd." They listed about 1,000 "sugarbabies" in NYC alone! Forgive me for being insensitive, but most sounded like dorks, opportunists, or scam artists. Even the website owners give warnings about fake photos and identities from overseas sources. My first impression (and I may be entirely wrong) is that this may be an excellent place for "hetero" sugarbabies, but not the typical DR's forum member who is seeking a professional who has been around the block. But let me know what you think.

Best,

BC

Guys:

Forgive me for implying hetero sugardaddies somehow "deserve" female

sugarbabies from foreign sources, which seem to be from Romania, Latvia, Ukraine, Bulgaria, Serbia, Armenia, Lithuania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, etc.

That had only been a private thought, and I had no conscious intention of editorializing hetero-phobic comments like this publicly.

BC

Ive heard of allot of females having success with that site. Never heard much about guys. mtv even did a episode of true life about this topic and some of the girls did well. this one asian chick did have some issues she thought a guy would spend money on her the acted all offended after he wanted her too put out. lol

Today I had a lovely lunch date with this striking young 25 year old med student I met off the site. Not sure how it's going to go, but will give it a few more dates. Business was discussed right up front that if we decide to have an "arrangement" it would still be less than what I spend on pro's in a month. He's rather handsome and pretty well built so unless he's bad in bed, it might be money well spent. Would be kind of nice to have a regular to see once or twice a week. I will most likely still hire my pro's as I need variation. We will see.

BC - Yes, a lot of scammers and fake profiles. Kind of like Rentboy when all the reviewed guys are already booked :) In all seriousness, you quickly find out who's for real and who's not. I have a couple other prospects I might meet in the next week as well. I will keep you posted.

There are several sites like this. There is gayarrangement.com and sugardaddyforme.com has both men and women on it. According to Arriana Huffington this sort of thing has really exploded due to the poor economy and all of America's college kids are selling themselves online to make ends meet.

Archived