THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Which Guy For You? (8/9)

leigh.bess.toad
This topic is 4799 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Maybe a little smile would have helped, but not sure.

I'm not sure, but that would probably be one of the most difficult galleries to create. Finding pics where the guys are smiling is tough. A lot if them havethat faux serious model stare. It might be easier to put together a full gallery of tall big dicked blondes who are getting fucked by short hairy brunettes while deep throating big dicked red heads. There are probably more pictures like that than pick where the models are simply smiling. Smile guys. Enjoy it.

I think the lack of smile is because they are trying to make "sexy face", but it comes off more like an arrogant pucker up.

For me here, The guy sitting, best abs, the ink makes him a bit "edgy", and again, I like Michael Phelps-like ears.....

http://www.tumblr.com/photo/1280/8603126968/1/tumblr_lpifjlEcYD1qbmwa1

Hell, yes, it has to be that gorgeous "tall drink of water" on the left. After I've been immensely satisfied and physically satiated, the cutie "in the middle" can visit me!!!! Yum! Yum! Yum!

:) :) :)

Lee--Please don't think my comment about the lack of smiles on the "Which Guy for You?" was meant as a criticism of your choice of photos. I understand that finding male models smiling in professional head/body shots is tough, and that is more of a reflection of what the photogs and the "handlers" of the models think is sophisticated or "with it." Ok, the pouts and sullen looks may be fine for the runway, but when it comes to lusting after a fantasy man, give me a softer, friendlier look every time. Guess that's why I suggested a thread where we get to lust after real men in real life situations---and often that comes across in your thread where guys are taking photos of themselves in front of mirrors, etc.

I also remember a picture of a large group of nude swimmers and they don't look like they are in pain or are trying to hard to be sexy---they just were!! I have that one in a file I keep to scroll through on rainy days :))

Archived