THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Dance number from Best Little *****house

jackhammer91406
This topic is 4800 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I am not sure where to put this clip. I could have put it in the gallery since there are shots of many hot young guys. But it IS from a Movie Musical. For those who have never seen the movie, this scene is the Texas Aggies college football team getting ready to visit the Chicken Ranch *****house as a reward for their football victory.

Hope you enjoy it. Look close and you might see a young guy that looks like Harry Connick Jr.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3whU1NMdRxs

"One hen, one lay."

Many years ago, when I was working at a library in the midwest, the piano score for this show crossed my desk for binding. I fell in love with the show reading through it then, and was thrilled when the movie was announced.

It's unfortunate that the movie didn't do better. But that dance scene is right up there with the gym scene from "Can't Stop the Music" for 80s guilty pleasures!

Thanks!

JH You made my day again!!!! As soon as the scene began I remembered it, and the smile spread across my face as it had done a long time ago. You are right about which area to place it. It could have easily gone in the Gallery under sports, jeans, or butts. It's been a long time since I've seen that many baskets and buns in one place at one time. I had also forgotten Dolly's line "business doing pleasure with you".

Don't let our Ohio buddy watch it though. He may want to rename his annual get-together, but some people might get offended by the humor.

Keep bringing smiles to our faces and laughter to our hearts.

Bill

Archived